Ch. 10

A/N I'm going to try to make this chapter long and thanks so much for 800 reads. Sorry for not posting for a while I've been on vaycay and then school started. Also, I was almost finished with the chapter, and then someone I'm not even friends with texted me so after I texted her and went back on wattpad, the chapter got deleted. I was so mad! So sorry for that and remember to comment and vote!

"Okay, well since three people left, we move on to the next game." Four says. I haven't realized this until now, but Four was pretty quiet during the game.

"What game?" Lynn asked.

"I was getting to that part." At that Lynn rolled her eyes. Thats what I like about her, she doesn't care what people think of her. "Truth or dare is what we are playing next. Someone asks you truth or dare and then when you pick one they either ask you a question or tell you to do something. If you don't answer the question or do the dare, you either take off an article of clothing or you are out. Who wants to go first?"

"Well I ended off the last game so I'll go first." Christina said.

"Ok" we all said.

"Okay. Tris, truth or dare?"

"Ummm," I know both her truths and her dares are bad so its a hard decision. "Dare"

"I dare you to let me give you a makeover."

"But you already did makeup before we came here." I complain.

"Yeah but I'm gonna redo it and make it better." She says.

"But I don't wanna!" I whine.

"Then take off a piece of clothing" she throws back. Ooh hard decision. I'm only wearing a dress so that isn't something I would want to do.

"Fine"

"Yay!!!!" she squeals supper happily.

She grabs her huge makeup bag we head to the I guess the bathroom? We are right about to go up the stairs when I stop and ask, "where are we going?"

"To Fours room of course" she says like I should know this.

"1, why? and 2, how do you know where it is?"

"I've been to many parties and why wouldn't you want to go in Fours room?" She says while walking with the occasional skip up the stairs. I followed her because I have to.

"Well I'm normal"

"Hon, you are not normal"

"Whatever"

We are now turning a corner and I see a painted over wooden door that says, 'Beware, Fours Room' in red letters. Well this is it.

"We're here!" Chrissy says.

"I can see that" I reply.

And we walk into his room. Three of his walls are black and the other one is gray. On the gray wall, it says, 'fear god alone' in black letters. Huh. His room is pretty much empty except for a bed, dresser, and desk. On the right wall there's a closet and on the left there's a door that I'm guessing leads to the bathroom. We walk in the door and my guess was right.

"Ok, come sit." Chris demands.

I sit down and prepare for torture. Most of the time while I sat there I had my eyes closed except for when she told me to open.

Apparently a makeover was makeup, hair, jewelry, and a little more pazaz on my dress as Christina would say.

When I open my eyes I literally feel like a bigger version of a Barbie doll. I had so much makeup on it looked so unnatural.

Fours POV

We have been waiting in the living room for like, a half an hour until we here, "come on Tris you look great, and anyways its a dare!" Christina.

"Do I have to?" tris says.

"Yes. come on!"

"But I don't wanna" oh my god, shes soooo annoying.

"Tris, do you want me to drag you out?"

"Fine, Im coming"

When she walks put she has a fake smile on her face. She has pink lipstick on with gloss over it, black mascara-I think thats what its called- eye shadow and other stuff which I don't know what it is. All I know is that she hates it by the fake smile on her face and so I think its hilarious!

She sits down and asks, "Uriah, truth or dare?"

"Dare! I ain't no pansycake!" Well, Thats Uriah for you.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with your crush" she says. Gotta admit, that was pretty good. What? I don't like anything Tris says.

"Ok" and with that Uriah gets up, goes over to Marlene, grabs her hand, and leads her to the guest room.

While we were waiting for the seven minutes to be over, we just sat around and talked a little bit. After about five minutes everyone except the people who were out of the game or in the game left. Caleb and Cara left also.

I guess it was seven minutes because I heard Christina yell, "times up!"

Marlene and Uriah came out all smiley and they were holding hands. Finally Uriah got the guts to ask the girl out! He's literally had a crush on her for two years. Now Zeke has to ask Shauna out and then they will both have what they wanted. If you were wondering, I don't like anybody. I just wait for the girls to ask me out, even though that's kind of strange.

Tris's POV

After a everyone went a couple more times, which was about one hour and a half, we decided to go home. Some of the truths and dares were really bad, like Christina having to drink a "smoothie" by Four. Also, since Marlene and Uriah, and Shauna and Zeke are dating, we are one big group now. The boys wanted to call us the 'Dauntless Gang' after their favorite diner, The Dauntless Diner. All of us were fine with it, so we are now The Dauntless Gang. The only bad part of this group thing is that I have to be with Four everyday. He hasn't done much mean things to me, it's just that he is mean, a player, has a bad attitude, is selfish, and he think he is better than everyone else, which he's not.

When I get to my house -which took 30 seconds- the lights are off so I'm guessing everyone is asleep. Before I go to my room, I grab a lemon poppy seed muffin and a glass of milk. I checked the clock and it says 2:46. Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow! That reminds me, tomorrow at 10am the whole gang is meeting at Amity Park to do something fun.

When I get to my room, I get ready for bed, get in my bed, and fall asleep.

~~end of chapter~~

QOTP- what is your favorite show?

AOTP- Pretty Little Liars