Ch. 8

Tris's POV

"The party games will start in 4 minutes. If you wanna play, go in the living room before they start." Zeke says. You would think the host- meaning Four- would say that but okay. Me and Chrissy are already in the living room so we just stay where we are. I wonder if Marlene, Shauna, and Lynn are gonna play.

Everyone playing is in the room along with the observers. The people playing are me, Christina, Shauna, Marlene, Lynn, Four, Zeke, Uriah, Will, Al, Lauren, Cara, Nita, and Caleb. Caleb!?

"Caleb, what are you doing here!? You don't have any friends!" I yell.

"Beatrice! 1. That is not nice. And 2. you do not know that." Caleb responds harshly.

"Don't call me that. It's Tris." I say.

"You were born with that name so I have every right to call you that."

"Still, what are you doing here? Were you seriously invited?" I ask. By now everyone is watching. I don't care that much though, with the friends I have i should get used to it.

"Actually, I was invited" he says with satisfaction plastered to his face.

"Probably to humiliate yourself" I throw back.

"Beatrice Elizabeth Prior! You can NOT talk to your older brother like that!"

"your middle name is Elizabeth and your first name is Beatrice? Ha! looks like you already spread some secrets." Four says.

"Shut up will you!" I say directed to Four.

"Beatrice-" Caleb starts.

"Tris! and lets just get on with the games." I say.

"Okay, the first game we will be playing is Never Have I Ever. One person says never have I ever and then something they haven't done and then everyone who has done it takes a shot. The first three people to throw up or back out loses. Then we move on to the next game. Who's going first?" Zeke says.

"I will since it's my house." Four says.

"Let the games begin!" Zeke shouts.

"May the odds be ever in your favor!" uriah says.

"You have a serious problem," Lynn says.

********

"Never have I ever been scolded by my brother," Four says staring right at me. I take a shot along with Shauna and Uriah. Huh, Shauna only has a younger brother. Now it's Zeke's turn.

"Never have I ever gotten strait A+'s on my report card," I know why he said that. Caleb and Cara take a shot. I don't think Caleb or Cara has ever had a drink. I haven't either, but still. After a few more turns both Caleb and Cara are out. Cara threw up and Caleb backed out. Just one more person to go.

It's my turn now. "Never have I ever taken my shirt off in public." I say. All the little boys, excuse me, "men" take a shot. The surprising thing is that Lauren did too. We all look at her with different expressions on our faces. Some surprised, some disgusted, and some just pure confusion, meaning Uriah.

"Long story" she says with her face flushed with embarrassment.

Next is Christina's turn. "Never have I ever worn sneakers" she says. Everyone takes a shot except Christina.

"Chris, what about in gym. I see you wearing them every time." Marlene says.

"Hon, those aren't sneakers. They have heels in them." Christina replies. After she says that, Lauren runs into the bathroom. Shes the last one out so we have to switch games.

A/N The other games will be in the next chapter so so dont worry, theres more party games.

Thank you soooo much for 330 reads. I love you guys so much and im so happy your reading this. I never thought i would get this many reads even though this is small compared to other stories.

QOTP- what are sports do u play?

AOTP- Cheer and gymnastics.