Ch. 25

A/N so I thought I was going to be really original for this part but my friend told me that someone already wrote this. I like the idea so Im still gonna write about it. So, sorry if Im taking your idea. (Unintentionally) Oh read the AN at the end if u want to laugh. Anyways, on with the chapter. 👇🏼

Fours POV

I guess the dream had some truth in it. I had it the night before I kissed Tris, which was two days ago. (A/N just to be clear, he kissed Tris on a Tuesday, he had the dream Monday night, and right now, it's Wednesday)

It started with, "Welcome to dauntless," and ended with her dying.

It was weird. It was about these five factions; Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Dauntless, and Erudite. I was in dauntless, and so was the gang. There was initiation, a war, and a bureau. There was also romance.

It was crazy, cool, and scary. Scary for two reasons; one, a lot of the people in it were real, and so were their personalities. Two, there was a war, so that was scary. Also, the dream taught me a lot. It gave me the courage to finally kiss Tris.

About that kiss- it was amazing. We were perfectly in sync and the sparks. The sparks- you could feel them. Like, fireworks exploding all over your body; like electricity running through your body.

I never felt that with anyone else, and I've kissed many girls.

She was so-

My thoughts got interrupted by soft knocking at my bedroom door. I wonder who it could be?

I open the door to see Tris. My father must have let her in knowing she was Natalie and Andrew's daughter. When I opened the door, she didn't wait for me to invite her in, she just walked in and sat on my bed.

"Ok, I have some questions," Tris states. "Are we a thing? And if we are, are we going to tell the others?" she asks. She's looking down, which probably means she's blushing. It's cute how she gets embarrassed.

"Umm... Do you want to be a thing?" I ask her.

"I don't know," she admits.

"Well, I well tell you something I do know," I start. "I kissed you, so I think you can guess that I like you. You kissed me back, so I'm guessing you like me. Am I right, or am I right?" I conclude in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Your right," she replies quietly, shyly.

I couldn't hear her very well so I ask, "What?"

"Your right," she says a little louder. This time, I knew I heard her correctly.

I smile (like, a real smile) and say, "So Tris, how would you like to go on a date with me?" I hope she says something o along the lines of 'yes.'

"Sure!" She replies. I can tell she's trying to hide a smile, she's not that good at it.

"Ok. I will pick you up at 6:30pm on Friday. Thats in two days right?"

"Yes," she giggles. Her giggle is so cute.

"Ok, then it's a date!" I exclaim.

"Yep!" She agrees about to head out the door. "Wait, you never answered my other question."

"What was it again?" I ask.

"Are we going to tell the others? Or keeping it a secret? About us."

"Oh, I don't care. I think we could keep it a secret for as long as we can, and then tell them. That would be funny."

"Yeah. We can pretend to hate each other again."

She hated me? I guess I did too.

"Ok,see you tomorrow," she says heading out the door.

"Yeah."

When she leaves, I just sit on my bed and watch TV. Marcus has a lot of work to do so theres no real dinner, or beatings.

---end of chapter---

💩A/N so, a chapter 2 days in a row!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! (Idek)💩

😂Ok so, I have been having a bad day today. Earlier when I went to get on my bus, I was walking up the steps of the bus and.... Fell. I tripped over the last step and fell on the ground, on my stomach. Everyone was looking at me and it was sooo embarrassing! 😂

Anyways,

🌷QOTD- do you have state tests?🌷

🌻AOTD- yes They started today and they are SOOO ANNOYING🌻

🐷remember to comment and vote🐷

📚never stop reading📚

@Books_are_4_ever