Ch. 11

When I wake up I see a horrendous sight in front of me. Caleb's face an inch away from mine. I immediately jumped back and screamed really loud. It scared him so much he fell off the bed and landed on his back.

"What was that for?" He asked while rubbing his back. Oh and I forgot to tell you, I also pushed him off a little too.

"Why were you in my face?!" I replied.

"Well I was seeing if you were awake and it looked like you were sleeping but I had to make sure so I went close to your face. Then I found out you really were sleeping." He explains.

"Well, yeah! What time is it, anyway?" I say.

"9:30"

"Oh my gods! I got to get ready! get out!" He slowly walks out of my room and just to annoy me even more, he leaves the door open. "Close the door!"

He finally closes the door and Im guessing goes downstairs.

"I guess someone had a rough morning," someone says. I turn around and see, Four?

"What are you doing here! and most importantly, how did you get in?!" I yell.

"Well my room is right across the way and there is a tree separating our windows so yeah. Oh and your window was open and I heard yelling." He explains.

"Well, you can leave now cant you?" i say quite harshly. "Sorry, Ive just had a rough morning. Can you please go back into your house?" I say nicely.

"Yep!" He says cheerfully. Huh, whats up with him. Did he get a girlfriend or something?

* * *

I took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and makeup all in 20 minutes. I am wearing a light blue T-shirt with dark jean shorts and black flip-flops. I put a little bit of blue eyeshadow on and a bit of mascara with chapstick, too. For my hair, I put it up in a high messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and keys, and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw my mom and dad talking and laughing with some guy wearing all dark grey and black.

When my mom saw me she said all smiley, "honey, this really nice guy Four said you guys were friends." Oh my gods! is this seriously happening!? "and he said you and your friends were meeting up in Amity Park to do something fun!" no, no! "and he said he will bring you there because its a waste of gas if you both go to the same place separately, since we live right next to each other!" NOOOOO!!!!

"Okay! That sounds good!" I say with FAKE cheerfulness in my voice.

"Okay, lets get going!" Four says.

"Kay, I will meet you at your car" I say.

I grab my sweatshirt just in case it gets cold and put my keys on the counter when my mom comes up to me. "He's really hot, are you sure your not more than friends?"

"MOM! ewww no. Bye" and I walk out the front door. I cant believe she would say that. Talk about gross!

"Why did you come here?" I ask Four.

"I was being a good neighbor" he replies.

"Ha yeah! like you'll ever be a good neighbor."

He gasps and says, "how dare you say that. I am a very nice person!"

"Yeah right" i mutter.

He doesn't say anything else after that so we just sit there in silence until we get there.

When we walk to the swings, which is where we were meeting, everyone is already there.

"So, what do you want to do?" Shauna asks us.

--end of chapter--

A/N I guess you could call that a cliff hanger! So, I was thinking of righting a percy jackson fanfiction where theres no camps, but there are demigods. I dont really know how its going to turn out, but I was wondering if you guys would read it. Comment if you would and remember to vote! Sorry, it was kind of short. Bye for now muffins! 💕

QOTP- what famdoms r u in?

AOTP- divergent, thg, pjo, hoo, tfios