December 23rd

"Why are we going this way?" I ask noticing that we are not going on the route to his house where I'm spending the night.

   "I'm kidnapping you muawahahha," he says in a scary voice.

   "Ahhhhh help!" I fake soft scream.

   "I'm gonna murder you muawahahah!"

   I take my phone and pretend to call 911.

   "Hello! Help! A stranger is kidnapping me."

   "They will never find us muawahha-" he starts choking and coughing making me burst into laughter.

   He chuckles as he coughs. I smack his arm and say, "Serves you right for trying to kidnap me!"

   "You are mine princess only mine muw-"

   "You're gonna choke again."

   "Yeah I'll stop."

   I chuckle.

   I take my phone and check my snap chat. I click on cupcake. A picture of Ayden and her pop up. I show it too Shaun.

   "Honestly it's like seeing two boys date but also incredibly cute." I nod.

   It's a good thing Shaun is not a homophobe like my parents. I don't really like their negative vibe.

   He stops the car and I get down and look at the building in front of me. Click it the sign reads with two wine tumblers beside it.

   "A bar?" I ask him.

   "A club!"

   "Come let's go, " he says and holds my hand.

   We walk up to the bouncers at the door and show them our office ID before we go inside. I look around at all the people drinking and frown. I don't really like drinking. Only did it a few times when I was having a mental break down.

   We sit on the bar stool and he points at the stage that has a drum set, mic and guitar all set.

   "Nice instruments?" I question.

   "Hello everybody! Put your hands and welcome the new generation, " a fat guy announces and then four good looking guys come up on stage.

   "So today we are gonna do a couple of one direction covers. This is story of my life everybody."

   Yeah so unoriginal.

  "Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain, " the lead singer sings with the most Husky voice that he almost sounds like Harry.

   I watch them perform in awe as they perform the next couple of songs. By the time they sign of I'm in tears and I'm in love with them. I look at Shaun with a big smile on my face.

   "I know they can't beat the original but these guys are really good. Thought you might like it, " he says.

   "Are you kidding?!! I love it!  They were awesome!! Oh my gosh!!"

  "Really?"

  "Yesss."

  "Wanna go see them?" He asks.

  "What?!"

  "I'm on if we go now we can see them." I nod and take his hand.

   We run out of the bar and he looks around.

  "There!" He pints at a narrow lane.

   We take the lane and go to the back of the building. I see the lead singer getting in a van. We run as the car starts.