December 20th

"Chelsea wake up!!"

   "It's Sunday, let me sleep, " I grumble.

   "Jaylyn is here!"

   I ignore my dad's voice and pull the blanket over my head. I feel someone climb on the bed and lay on top of me.

   "Morning baymax, " my best friend says while she chuckles and wiggles on top of me.

   "Get off me, " I grumble.

   "I'm very comfortable, sorry."

   "Grooooooot, " I whine.

   I turn to my side making her fall off me. I turn around to face her and pull the blanket off my face.

   "Morning, " I chuckle.

   She gets on her knees and pulls the blanket off me.

   "Get up! Let's go play in the snow."

   "But-"

   "I will smack your butt. It's 10 o'clock. Get up. We're grabbing breakfast."

   I sit up and rub my eyes.

  "I was up till 4, talking to Ira yesterday, " I mutter.

   "Ah Ah I thought so."

   I grab a pillow and smack her as soon as a smirk creeps up her face. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I take my own sweet time to freshen up and I come out wearing a robe.

   "Wear those, " she points at the clothes on the bed and leaves the room closing the door behind her.

   I grab the long sleeves turtle neck sweater and pull it over me. Then I wear my checked formal high waist pant and the boots she picked out. I rub some moisturizer on my face and apply some lipstick before wrapping a scarf around my neck and leaving.

   I tell my parents, "Mum, Dad, I'm going out with Jay." And leave the house. As soon as I get into the car I open my messages.

Gooood morning my Lil pop.
I'll pick you up @ 5 o'clock.
Surprise surprise 🥳🥳🥳🥳

   "Shaun's taking me out at five, " I tell her.

   "Dang I can't spend one whole day with my friend and his nose starts sweating." I chuckle.

   "You can come if you want."

   "It sounds like another date not some casual hang out. So I'm not gonna intervene."

   "Shaun won't mind."

   "Oh trust me, honey, he does. I might be his friend but he surely won't want me when he's tryna romance with his girl. No guy would want that."