7-My Game? and The Truth

okay so i just realized i give in to easly... you guys need to vote!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<VOTE!

tried to make it longer i swear.... i hope its long...

************************************************************

Liam>>

Training was over and I have never felt so much energy before when I ran. I won all my races, and finished with a total score of 79/100 that's pretty good since my last score was 53/100.

I made my way over to the rail were Scarlett was listening to her iPod.

"Nice running skills there. Didn't know you could run so umm fast?"

"Thanks, hey I’ll be right back I got to get my things and I’ll meet you at the front."

"Okay whatever."

So she's back in the mood when she catches herself being nice to me. That's just great. I quickly went to the lockers and grabbed my stuff. I was about to head to my car when I saw Andy waiting for someone or something.

"Hey Andy, what are you waiting for?"

"Sup, I'm waiting for you. I was wondering if you could give me a lift."

"Sure you don't have to ask you know I always give you a lift after practise. Let's go Scar's waiting."

"That's the thing bro. You need to help her. You need to give her space but at the same time fix things that went wrong and be by her side when stuff going wrong."

Where the hell was this coming from?

"Andy, where is this coming from?"

"It's hard to explain. Let's just say that she knows deep down inside her she loves you as much as you love her man. I'm just saying this because I saw it in her eyes today when I talked to her."

"Alright I'll talk to her tonight and try and fix things, if she will let me."

He gave me a knowing smile and we headed off to my car were Scarlett was waiting.

We all got in the car. Me driving Andy in the passenger seat since him and Scar were fighting over it. And Scar in the back seat. The ride to Andy's was awkward. No one spoke. No one moved. Just silence.

We got to Andy's house still in silence. Until, Andy started to speck.

"Thanks for the ride home. You guys have a good night. Oh and Scarlett. Take care of yourself. James take care of her otherwise your dead."

"I will don't worry and you're not the only one that's said that today."

"Right later peps see you tomorrow."

I looked back over to see Scarlett with her head down and looking at her wrist.

I reversed out and started driving back home, still in silence.

I drove up the driveway to see mums car in the garage. I thought she said she wouldn't be home till late. I parked my car in the double garage and waited for Scarlett. We walked in together with a smile on our faces to say that we have been talking all day and were such good friends... not.

"Liam Rhylie James."

I looked over to Scarlett who was trying not to laugh. I bit my lip and walked in to the kitchen were mum was making drinking her coffee.

"Hi mum. I thought you weren't coming home till late."

"Hi sweet pea, yeah about that, that's why I called you in."