12- It's Not What It Looks Like i Swear. Brusies, Blood and Words. (part 2 of 2)

Okay you guys are like the best. and i mean it. thanks so much for the feedback and i have tryed the best i could to make your sugestions work.

this chapter isnt in Scarletts or Liams pov... i hope you dont mind i just want you to get this chapter in the other peoples pov and see how it works out. and i have made it as long as possible well its 9 pages on wordpad so i dont know how many pages wattpad will turn it into.

okay more on the bottom cause i know you really want me to stop taking so you can read :D well ENJOY!!!!

********************************************************************************

Andy>>

I looked around and saw that we were one person short. I looked over to Liam who was looking around stressed.

"Hey Liam, has Scarlett been down yet lunch is about ready?”

"Hey bro, nahh not yet I haven’t seen her."

Liam nodded. I turned around and Saw Miki was looking for something.

"Hey bub what have you lost?"

"Ugh the umm things that are meant to go."

"Here let me help you look for them."

"Naww what a good boyfriend, you know I don't think I would have been so excited when mum said that I was coming here if it wasn't for you."

Her cheeks started to blush. I grabbed her by the waist and in to my chest.

"I'm glad you came cause if you didn't I wouldn't be able to do this."

I slowly made my way down to her lips. She kissed back, until she pulled away with her knowing something.

"Ooo i know where they are. There on my bed. Could you go get them for me please? But knock first Scarlett’s in there."

The look of happiness filled her eyes. Nothing could go wrong between us. Never had fights, arguments or jealously. Nothing could break us

"Sure. I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much."

I gave her a smile and went inside. God I love Miki.

As i made my way up the stairs I heard wimping.

I wonder who it is.

Miki's door was open. No one was in here. I walked over to her bed and saw what she wanted me to get.

As i was starting to walk out i heard movement in the bathroom. I dropped the stuff on the bed and went towards the door.

"Scarlett are you in there? It’s Andy."

I knocked on the door. There was no response. I was about to walk away when I heard a scream.

I started to get worried. I rushed in to find Scarlett curled up in a ball hugging her knees, with only her undergarments on.

"Scarlett what's the matter." I started to get worried.

I have never seen someone in so much pain.

I walked over to her and started to pull her up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE GET OUT"

Her voice was braking in between tears.

I stumbled back, as she tried getting up. I walked over and helped her rest of the way.

She tried to put on her clothes so she could cover up her body. But that’s when I saw why she was hurt, in pain. Why she wore a full length swim suit today.