13-Truth and Lies

okay so this is a special update for me seeing as its my birthday today, and i really wanted to post a chapter up, cause this story is by far the best i have written. and i think you agree with all the votes you guys have givin me on this story.

okay so back to the story. il extreamlly sorry that i left you at a dead end but were getting to the good parts. and my friend is making mw a new cover when i have no idea but i think it would be good cause he makes amazing animations that are really funny,

well i have to go and celebrate turning 15.... wow i seem so old.... o well

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Scarlett>>

Black was all I could see when I hit the ground. Pain ran up my spine and into my head.

I don't know what happened. Where I was? Who was yelling or who was holding me? I tried so hard to open my eyes but they felt like they were glued shut.

I blacked out instantly when I felt pressure on my back.

It all seemed familiar to me, the blackness. It was like that dream was replaying itself.

It was like a horror nightmare. Noises scared me, and I saw hints of light. Then it came to me. I was at the same point as I was 3 years ago. But somehow, I was going more and more forward, like I had skipped the first part.

I kept going until the light was hurting my eyes. I heard shouting, and beeping, until I noticed a dark figure blocking the light from my eyes.

All noises went out of my head as I concentrated on the figure in front of me. I looked closer and saw what I hadn't dreamt of seeing again in my whole life. Mum.

I felt something that I hadn’t felt before. It was hard to explain. But I knew it was real.

Mum was standing in the middle of the light somehow making me stop and take steps backwards. I was starting to get scared. What was happening? What’s going on?

Mums soft voice broke my thoughts.

"Scarlett. Stay away from the light. It's not your time."

I didn't understand what she was saying but I was moving backwards with every word she spoke.

"Mum what’s happening? I'm scared. Where am I?"

"Scarlett. Think about the people you love. Don't think about what’s going on around here. Otherwise you won’t make it. I'll watch over you."

With what she said I thought about the good times.

Most of my thoughts were connected to Liam somehow.

I didn't know why but something was telling me that he was the only person who could love me for who I am.

That’s it. He's love for me.

With What Gen and Miki said. He loves me.

When I thought about it, I saw a flash come from the light. It burned my eyes.

I was slowly drifting to somewhere. Somewhere where it was warming my body from the coldness

Then it came so real when I heard beeping. I could feel my body and my heart beat to the beeping sound.

I slowly opened my eyes to see white walls. I closed my eyes again. But this time I felt pressure on my right hand. I flexed my hand and felt that something or someone was there.