15- You Do The Most Stupidest Things

Okay so I know it's been a while since I last updated and the only reason i have is that i was having a non internet/laptop free weekend. if that makes sence.

And i have tryed and tryed to make this chapter longer. lest just say i have written 11 pages on word pad. so i dont know how many it will be on wattpad.

Annd i also want to thank one of my bestest friends with helping me come up with something for this chapter so thats why im deicating this chapter to her. and i think you guys whould cheak out her poems cause there the best :)

So yeah ENJOY!!!!!

****************************************************************************************

Still in Liam's pov

The house was big. I didn't know whose house it was. But that didn't matter, as I walked up to the door. Jack and Dean were already waiting. Great Andy sent them.

"Hey Bro. thought we would join ya. We need a bit of fun."

"You got that right. Now let’s get some drinks and most of all some girls!"

Dean looked at Jack and Jack looked at me.

"What?"

They both mumbled "nothing" and went inside me slowly following them behind. The place was crowded. There were people dancing, talking, passed out, drinking, sleeping, making out and gods know what else.

I made my way over to the fridge and grabbed out some drink and went towards Dean and Jack who were crowded with girls.

"Hey dude, thanks for the drink."

Jack patted me on the back while I was having a drink. Talk about bad timing.

"So are you finally over Scarlett? Cause it seems like you didn't want to talk about her."

"Yeah I am and a matter of fact I don't care if she finally realizes that she loves me back the way I did. Cause tonight I’m over it. I'm over her."

"Wow dude are you sick. I, I mean we have never seen you like this ever and I really don't like it. Yeah she might not like you yet, but what about the whole convincing thing? It was working. She wanted you. You kissed her she kissed you. And to you her kiss meant something. You didn't want to go back cause you told us that you could practally go further with her."

"Jack shut up. You know nothing about this. You can’t even keep 1 not 1 relationship. So you know nothing about what I’m going through so why don’t you back the fuck off. I need a drink."

I left Jack and Dean speechless.

Why so many questions?

A few hours and drinks later, I felt the alcohol hit me. I don't know what i was saying to people or saw what girls I was kissing.

I don’t even know if I did anything more than kiss. But right now I wanted to.

I was on my way to find Jack and Dean when a few girls came up to me and started talking. I didn't know what they were saying. It was just mumbling. I tried to make my way past them but they were strong for girls. I don't know where they were pulling me, and really I don't care.

After hours being pulled in to random bed rooms, closets, bathrooms and sheds by random girls, I was getting tired and sick of it. I just wanted to be home. Be home with. Wait no. I came here to get over her. Not to get her more in my head.

Stupid, stupid head!

I decided to park it on the couch in the empty lounge room. It was quiet, away from everyone and most of all the girls.