What am I gonna do!

I was now scourging my draws for a mirror, any mirror. I remembered about the bathroom, the bathroom has a mirror.I ran faster than I ever have before, halting to a stop in front of the glass reflection. There was no doubt about it...

I was a girl...

Does this have to do with yesterday...?

Wednesday, 10:15 a.m., Kirishima's dorm, present time

POV: Eijiro Kirishima

I wasn't sure if I should be surprised or scared. So that's what the women's quirk was...No wonder she was low class. I can't really see that quirk helping with crime or hero work. But now isn't the time to underestimate someone's quirk who just ruined your current life. I put my hands on the counter of the bathroom sink and tried to regain my thoughts.

Current state: YOU ARE NOW A GIRL, IF YOUR TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS-

YOU HAVE BOOBS NOWS, YOUR PENIS IS GONE, REPLACED WITH A- what did Mineta call it?...OH YEAH, A PUSSY.

Cure:... Unknown...

What's the first step you're going to take towards stopping this?: Telling Mr.Aizawa or All Might...?

How are you gonna do that:...No.Fucking.Idea.

Maybe, if I make myself still look like a boy...I looked in the cupboard for one of my many jars of gel and started my daily routine. Gel my hair up. Harden it. Let go.

I ran back in the room opening my top draw for a pair of uniform, I took the one that was Bakugou's size (What i'm always prepared...And being prepared means having extra uniforms for your friends)

I threw off my clothes, throwing on the smaller sized uniform. The bottom fitted like a charm- good thing Bakugou has a small ass waist. The top...Now that's where we had some problems...

It was a little big- and that was fine- It hid my chest , but the sleeves were too long...Looks like I'm gonna have to make some sacrifices. I take off the winter top and look for the summer top, Bakugou's size ( because it looked more natural). I found it and put it on, the sleeves reached my elbows, I put on the tie. It didn't look neat...But it's better than nothing. I put on my shoes...they were 2 sizes too big.

" Shit..." I mumbled under my breath. Guess I would just have to deal with it.

I opened the dorm door, wondering if for any reason someone is here. I walked out carefully observing my surroundings. Before running out into the cold, on my way to school. And if my memory is accurate, we should have Ms.Midnight. Welp...

I guess that the teacher is gonna help me.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Wednesday, 10:30 A.M., In front of Ms.Midnight's classroom.

I was standing right in front of the door...All I have to do is knock....But I don't have the courage. I turn my hand into fist. BE A MAN- have bravery and use it to knock on the door.

I wanted to do it gently. So I don't know why I ended up banging. Ms. Midnight opened the door.

"Why are you bang-Kirishima!!!" Ms.Midnight's expression brightened. "Your classmates told me you have a fever, why are you at school"

She put her hand to my forehead checking my temperature.

"Well you seem to be fine now...But what's wrong with you height...And forgive me for being invasive,but I don't ever remember you having such thick eyelashes"