How it started.

Tuesday, 11:46 a.m., All might's class.

Kirishima's POV:

I surveyed our competition, only about...9??? All Might convinced the school to get a prison to bring their lowest criminals so we could all get some real experience. Everyone seemed to be over excited. Mostly Midoriya though, who was mumbling more than ever, probably taking notes on the criminal's actions. I looked at Bakugou, who had his normal scowl. All Might's voice suddenly boomed over the speakers.

" HELLO YOUNG U.A. STUDENT...AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE SOME VILLAINS HERE, YOUR JOB IS TO TAKE THEM DOWN, BUT NOT TO KNOCK THEM OUT. A GOOD TRAIT OF A HERO IS KNOWING WHEN TO STOP." There was a pause for dramatic effect. "BY THE TIME I COUNT DOWN FROM TEN YOU WILL ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD"

I looked at Bakugou again, this time he must have sensed me, cause he looked back. I jumped before regaining my composure.

"So" I said with nervous laughter " What's the plan, Ground Zero?"

10....

He looked at me like I was the dumbest person he's ever met, then again he usually looked at me like that.

9...

"Idiot" He said, a crazing grin growing on his face.

8...

"Same as always" He started to stretch his arm around his shoulder.

7...

" And...What is the same as always?" I already knew the answer, I just wanted to keep up the conversation.

6...

"Tch-" He was stretching his legs now.

5...

"Isn't it obvious" He growled.

4...

He got into his normal fighting position, I did too.

3...

"We..."

2...

"Destroy..."

1...

"Them..."

0...

And he was off, followed by the rest of the class. Individual groups of friends from the class teamed up, and I was pulled into a group with Kaminari and Sero. Leaving Bakugou to fight by himself...I hated it, but it looked like he was already dominating the fight.

"HEY" A man with purple eyes, no pupils, and ragged white hair came at me. "PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

He swung at me , I used my hardening and blocked, and he fell back a bit. He looked me in the eyes, surprised, then activated what I could only assume was his quirk. He took a deep breath in, and then blew out.

"ARGH" I said, the wind capacity blowing me across the battlefield.

" You shouldn't underestimate me" The ragged haired man growled.

I hopped back on my feet, slightly frustrated.

"I never DID" I ran towards him, activating my hardening.

" KAMINARI, SERO, BACK ME UP"

" YOU GOT IT BRO!"

The man yelped in surprise as tape was suddenly around his mouth, and he was being electrocuted and shocked by Denki. I delivered the last blow, a swift slash across the chest. He fell back, half knocked out- Sero caught him and put on his hand cuffs, before gently resting him down.

" Good job, guys!" I said high fiving Denki and Sero.

I was quite surprised to find Kaminari completely functional, he was getting better. I took that moment to be proud.

I turned to survey the others, most of them have the villains down already. I swell with pride, Class 1-A, the strongest, manliest class!

"DIE'' I turned around to see Bakugo give his last hit to the unlucky villain. 

The woman fell on the ground, her long gray hair making it look almost graceful. Bakugo smirked, his pride breaking through. He turned around, putting his hands on his hips.

"YOU SEE EXTRAS-That is how you win a fight!"

He was wrong, but he'll never admit it. He forgot to put the quirk canceling handcuffs on her, but it's okay- we all make mistakes.

The women Bakugo could have swore he just took down used the little bit of strength she had left to activate her quirk, a big spiky black ball appeared in her hand, her pink eyes directed onto Bakugou. She threw it. It was coming at him hot. Bakugo turned around, sensing the quirks energy, probably. And right before it hit him-

I jumped in the way. The quirk hit me with surprising strength, knocking me into the nearest wall. I grunted. Bakugo clipped handcuffs on the villian, and whispered something in her ear, making a little explosion to make it more threatening. The villain nodded in fear and he walked away. His deep scowl, getting lighter the moment he saw me- Or was that just my imagination.

He walked over to where Denki and Sero were helping me up.

"Oi, shitty hair, you good?"

"Yeah dude!" I replied automatically "It's like it had no effect"

"Must have been a physical attack quirk then," Sero said.

"They are low-class for a reason" Kaminari laughed along with Sero.

"Not so sure about that..." Bakugo mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked, not quite hearing him.

"Nothing-"

"What are you idiots doing!" Mina yelled, waving both hands in the air. "Class is over! We're gonna be late to the lunch rush!!!"

Sero and Kaminari immediately ran after her, but me and Bakugo stayed behind for a moment, not saying anything...because when we were together nothing really needed to be said. He motioned his head towards the door and I followed. I would follow him anywhere though.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Tuesday, 7:25 pm, common room

Things were getting a little weird...At least in my eyes, it was almost like slow motion. Everyone was here, including Bakugo and I would have loved to have stood by and hung out with all my best buds...But something was telling me not to...And it was serious. I stood up, everything once again became fast paced. I was sweating, although it was quite chilly in here. Uraraka stared at me in worry, everyone did.

"Hey man" Sero said slowly "You..alright???"

"I need to go to bed-" I blurted out, it sounded like I was having an asthma attack.

"If you want I could make you some tea" Momo offered "Your voice sounds awfully...weathered"

"NO, no...It's okay Yaoyorozu...Probably just a cold"

I walked toward the stairs.

"Well good night everyone!" I said cheerfully, which resulted in a fit of coughs.

After ascending the stairs and reaching my room, I took a shower, which had no effect on my cold.That always worked when I had a cold before. Why not now?

I threw on my tightest boxers and a well fitted shirt before turning off the light and popping on my bed, automatically falling into a deep slumber.

word count: 1023