He's Kinda "Pycho" || Hunter

One thing was clear about Hunter, only one; he was a Hollingsworth. Whatever that meant.

With his father, it meant political power.

With his mother, it meant keeping everyone properly together.

With his brother, it meant rocking the boat.

With his sister, it meant meant being popular.

Hunter was different. He didn't cause trouble like his brother, he simply didn't care enough to make anything an issue. Hunter was okay with staying in the background-and out of the papers. Although he was okay with slapping on some sort of monotone smile, he didn't care to be the center of attention. In fact, he took pride in being an outsider. It gave him something to channel his hate into.

Hunter Hollingsworth hates the popular kids. The only exception being his sister, Frankie, who is unable to see the people she has surrounded herself with voluntarily are terrible.

Terrible people deserve to be punished.

But Hunter isn't Miles. He doesn't like "rocking the boat". He doesn't do attention.

So he draws stuff- images- of things he'd like to happen. Not that he'd like the Cheer Squad to turn into zombies, but he would like people to see how ugly they are and them being zombies would let people finally see that.

He doesn't really want them to get hurt. He just...thinks they're terrible human being and that if there was any justice in the world they would suffer.

Justice is short lived.

The Umfchats(?).

Frankie may not think all of them are terrible, nutshell knows Zoe is, but here's the thing: not even Hunter would mess with Zoe. She's a grade A backstabbing bitch. That's why in his comic he stabbed her in the back.

Its artistic justice, in a way.

******************************
Idk if this is even considered a story at all. so, opps.