What's Right || Miles

Miles has never been good at expressing his emotions. Even when he thought he was being perfectly clear, no one seemed to get him. Not his parents, his siblings, his best friend, or his so-called girlfriend. Either he wasn't being clear, or emotions truly where his kryptonite.

But he wasn't from Emoton. And he surely wasn't Supernan, or anything like Superman really. Superman helped people and all Miles seemed to do was ruin them. Or rather hurt them, or himself. If he couldn't save himself how could he save anyone else?

He wasn't even the right thing when he thought he was. Zoe was drunk, so he took her some place to keep her safe and we know how well that turned out. It even lost him Maya.

Maya. He liked her. He really liked her. But no matter what he did something always torn them apart. Maya failing to listen to his good intentions when it came to Zoe was the end.

But somehow Maya still found it in herself to hang around and look out for him. She may have even saved his life.

Strict that. She did save his life.

She made him leave the fire.

The fire he started.

Miles could have burned down the school. He could have killed his sister and his best friend. And Zoe. He wasn't sure how he felt about Zoe. Yes, she's evil, but definitely not evil enough to want dead.

Yeah, definitely not evil enough to want dead.

He was getting away with arson. Surely someone wiuldfigure out how the fire was started. Somebody would need answers. Simpson would be looking to fillout an explusion slip.

Miles needed to ttell someone what he had done. Before Maya told him he needed to because Maya's that kind of person. A good person, that Maya is. That's what Miles wanted. Not Maya, but to be a good person.

Miles knew good people do what's right.

Miles wanted to do what's right.