Clare Breaks The News To Darcy

"Everything here is just amazing!" Darcy said over the phone, "I never want to leave." So far she hadn't, she's been there for over three years. She's only been home once and it was for Christmas the second year she was gone. She's talked to her family over the phone, video chatting, even texting, but she hasn't seen them in years. "You have to come visit!" Darcy has been wanting to get her sister out here for a while. She wanted to get Clare away from the drama that was, and always will be, Degrassi Public High School.

"Yeah, sounds fun." Clare had to hold back her tears. Her sister didn't know she had cancer yet. There mom offered to tell her, but Clare thought it was her duty.

"Really?" Clare never said it sounded fun. Paris was more of what Clare liked, which is why Darcy was shocked when she found out Clare didn't go to Paris.

"Sure..." Clare started crying. Tears like then she first found out she had cancer.

"Clare? Clare what's wrong? Did Eli do something? I'll fly down there and beat his ass." Clare tried to smile. When K.C. cheated on her she had to talk Darcy out of buying a ticket.

"No, that's not it."

"So Eli didn't screw up?"

"Eli's been...perfect." He really has been with quitting his job and tying his best to take care of her.

"Then what's wrong?"

Clare took a deep breath, maybe she should of had her mom tell Darcy, "I have cancer." She whispered. 

"Clare, what did you say? I couldn't hear you."

Clare took a deep breath. It was hard enough telling her once."I have cancer."

Darcy was quiet on the other side. She couldn't believe what she had hear. She knew it wasn't a joke, but she wished it was.

"Darcy? D-did you hear me?"

"I'm coming home."

"No, Darcy..."

"My little sister has cancer, I'm coming home."

"No, stay, you like it there, I'll be fine."

"Clare, I-"

"I mean it. "

Reluctantly Darcy speaks, "Fine, but I'l be praying for you."

"Thanks, Darcy, I love you."

"Love you, too."

With that Clare signs. She told her sister now all she has to do is beat cancer.

************************
This is way late to be published because i started it forever ago and just never finished it.