Chapter 27

Rameen

"Is this the last one?" Waleed asked me pointing to the bag.

I nodded in reply, he pulled the handle of the travel bag and dragged it out of the room, where the manservant was waiting. He gave him instructions as I picked my handbag from the center table and checked my cell and sunglasses when I was sure everything was in place I walked out of our room.

Waleed locked the room behind us and we descended the stairs, I checked Grey, he was sleeping in his carrying basket. I was not going to leave him behind while we were gone for two days.

Jeena was waiting for us on the porch, she was looking a little nervous. She had invited the guy she had gone on date with for the weekend, they surely were a thing now.

"Jeena, you sure he is coming?" Waleed asked her.

"Don't worry, you guys go ahead, he will be here soon. You have sent me the location right? We will follow the map," She replied giving her hair a flip.

"Okay, then we will meet you at the beach house," he said as he walked to his black Cadillac Escalade and opened the door to the driver's seat.

It was a beast and I loved it. This was the first time he had taken it out of the garage after our wedding. Usually, he used his Range Rover or his Lamborghini among the many cars he owned, I still have to learn their names. Boys and their toys. One thing I had learned is that he loved driving himself.

"Do you like it?" He asked excitedly as I slid into the passenger seat.

"Yeah, she is a beautiful beast," I replied smiling at his boyishness.

"Don't call my baby a beast, would you like if I called Greyson a beast?" He asked looking annoyed.

I just rolled my eyes and connected my cell to the blue tooth, so I could hear my playlist. The weather was beautiful, a little cloudy with moderate sunlight and a cool breeze, Greyson slept silently in the basket. He was a darling, a well-trained, and a decent cat.

Even Waleed was getting fond of him, he didn't even protest when he slept in our bed a few times, though he got jealous sometimes when I gave Greyson more attention than him.

After an hour and a half long drive, we reached the beach house, it was beautiful, the location was exotic the interior was lively and elegant. The walls were plush white, the flooring was wooden, with floor-to-ceiling windows. It had a deck at the back and its private beach.

The perks of marrying a billionaire. Waleed gave me a tour of the house, it had six bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, gym, recreation room, where I saw a pool table. After giving me the tour of the whole house he took me to the master bedroom.

By the glint in his grey eyes, I knew that it was something special and he was excited for me to see it. As he opened the door and I stepped inside I was beyond shocked. There was a swinging bed in the middle of the room, and a glass wall behind it, which opened up on a terrace and it had an infinity pool. Someone pinch me please, I hope it's not a dream.

Waleed pulled me to him as he strolled towards the bed, and dropped on the bed dragging me with him. I tumbled beside him on the bed and the bed started swinging with the impact of our fall.

Waleed rolled to his side and propped up on his elbow, he looked down at me with mischief in his eyes and his lower lip, tugged between his teeth.

"This is amazing," I said looking at him, as my body adjusted itself to the swinging motion.

"I knew you will love it," He said leaning as he kissed me.

Before we both knew, we were tearing out each other's clothes. Waleed hovered over me, teasing me with his mouth and lips.