Chapter 16

"Erm.. Lu do you have twitter?" Harry asked after five silent minutes of sitting at the café. "Yes, I do" I said mentally thanking Gen for making me one before I left Canada. "What is it ill follow you" he said taking his phone out. "Umm ... its @Lucyb.Santini" I said logging on my twitter account. "Done" Harry announced followed by my phone beeping. I quickly checked my twitter notifications.

@Harry_Styles:@Lucyb.Santini I'm glad I met you ;).x

@Gen_polarbear:@Lucyb.santini Lulu balls have you tapped that yet? ;)

@SarahStyles:@Lucyb.santini OMG!!! You met thee Harry Styles :O ????

"You know I'm gonna now get bombarded with questions from your fans right?" I said shaking my head at Harry while I went through my mentions quickly replying to some.

@Gen_polarbea:eww you're a perv!!

@SaraStyles: yes indeed I have :P

 "You might but now you have to answer me," he said laughing at my frustrated face expression. I laughed at his childish and sent him a quick reply.

@Harry_Styles: I'm glad at met you too you too Mr.Curly! ;)

"Happy now?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah I am," he said flashing his famous dimple smile that I have grown to love in the past 2 days that I have known him. "Erm.. Lu tell me about you?" he suddenly asked taking a bit of his beagle.

"I have been working for Karla for about 2 weeks... I think, I'm currently trying to graduate from high school, I don't have a favourite colour, and my favourite number is nine," I said looking up to meet his eyes. "Wow, why don't you have a favourite colour?" "Well it changes according to my mood, I know I'm weird," I said with a giggle. "Not at all you're perfect," he said tilting my head up so I would meet his eyes. I felt my whole face burn, as I knew I must have been as red as a tomato.  "Umm... t- thanks" was all I could manage to say, as I was frozen just staring at those hazel eyes and those pink plush lips that seemed to move closer to mine.  

Our head immediately shut up and away from each other as we heard someone clear their throat beside the table, we were seating at.  "Am I interrupting something?" Andrew questioned us one eyebrow raised. "w-what no, n- nothing, what are your doing here?"  I asked completely surprised cause he was supposed to be at work. "I got a call saying that Sam is being released," he explained still looking between Harry and me. "Oh yeah the doctor mentioned something but I didn't know that she could go now" I said trying to stop the awkwardness. "Well she is getting dressed now," he said checking his phone. "Lu aunt Julia wants me to stop at the market but I can't so can you go I'll give you the keys to my car," he asked handing me the car keys. "Yeah but what about you and Sam?" I questioned. "Sebastian left his car here so I'll just take it, Sam has the other set of keys" "alright but what does aunt Julia want?" "I'll text you the list, you should get going she needs it before I get home with Sam" he explained rushing me out of my chair.

"You are coming Harry?" I asked looking over my shoulder as I started to walk out the café. "May I drive?" Harry asked giving me the puppy face. "Fine but only because you made that face" I said accusingly. He opened my door and ran to the driver's seat.  The way to the market was silent you could only hear the music in the background coming from the radio and me telling Harry where to turn to get to the market.

"Okay so we need milk, eggs, potato bread, chocolate cake mix" I started to read the list that Andrew had texted me. "That's a lot of food," Harry said with a chuckle graving a cart. "So tell me about the others?" I said walking through the isles searching for what was on the list. "Erm... Basically... there's Liam who our fans call 'Daddy Direction', there's Zayn the vane he seems like the shy one but in reality he isn't, Niall the blond Irish who is always hungry and lastly Boo bear" he said with a giant smile on his face. "Boo bear?" I questioned with a laugh. "Erm... that's what Louis and I call each other" he explained a bit embarrassed "awe that's cute Harry" I said with a smile tossing some serviettes bags in the cart.

"I'm surprised nobody has recognised you yet" I said looking around to people walking by not even glancing our direction. "I wouldn't say that some people have noticed when we were driving here there was a black car following us" he said looking around. "Really I dint see them" I said a bit worried. "Look over to the right" he said. There were a couple of men with heavy looking cameras around their neck looking at apples as if they had never seen an apple before. "Paparazzi I'm guessing?" I asked him furring my eyebrows.  He just nodded and pushed the cart along to the cash register, which had a huge line. "Looks like we might here for a long time" I said with a giggle looking around checking to see if they had followed. "They are right behind on the left" I felt Harry whisper close to my ear wrapping his arms around my waist. "o-oh" was all I could say before I started to blush as I felt his lips brush against my neck and along my jawline. "H-H-Harry what are you doing?" I asked tensing up as I saw the men flashing their cameras. "I'm giving them what they want a story so just go along with it and they will leave," he said flipping me to face him so that our faces were millimetres away.