Chapter 15

• Dedicated to @TaayPaige

Finally updating yay! lol sorry for the wait ive been having a major writters block so my friend helped me write this chapter! please Comment, Vote and Share. it truly means a lot!

Chapter dedicated to Tayy <3  hope you enjoy it !!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Andrew pulled in front of the hospital and told us that he was going to join us later since he had work that Sebastian and my dad should be there.

“3rd floor room 308” he shouted as Harry and I walked away from the car. I turned around and waved goodbye as he drove off. “So are the others sending clothes over?” I asked Harry trying to start a conversation as we walked in the hospital. “Erm… No, actually they called because I have to be back in London Wednesday night” he said biting his lower lip.

“For an interview?” I asked pushing the elevator button. “Yes and a meet and greet” he said with a smirk. “Oh fun stuff,” I said giggling. “I guess but I don’t want to leave you,” he said looking down taking my hand in his. “Don’t worry about me, I can take care of myself, plus I have to be in London Friday” I said squeezing his hand to assure him. “Well that makes me feel better,” he said intertwining our fingers. A current of electricity flooding through me, I could feel butterflies in my stomach something that I have never felt before.

          We finally got to the third floor and headed towards room 308 where my sister was. As we turned to a hallway, I spotted Sebastian leaning against a wall on the phone. “Hey I came as fast as I could, how is she?” I explained and asked as we reached him. He ended the call he was on and pulled me into a hug.

 “Lucy its fine, Sam is better she woke up last night, right now the doctors are just doing some more blood work” he then proceeded to explain. “My mom told me that she had to have a surgery done?” I asked stepping back were Harry was. “Yes but the doctors say that she doesn’t need it since she is responding to the medicine she is on now,” he explained now glancing at Harry who had his hand on my lower back.

 “I’m Sebastian, Lucy’s sister fiancé” Sebastian said stretching his hand out to Harry. “Harry, it’s nice to meet you,” he said shaking his hand.  “The Harry Styles?” Sebastian asked raising his eyebrow at me. “Yes Sebastian he is the real deal” I said giggling at his reaction. It was like seen one of their teenage fan meeting their idol. “Is my sister awake?” I asked trying to avoid the questions that I know would follow. “Yeah she should be,” he said leading us into the room.

“Sam you awake?” I asked as I got to the foot of the bed seeing that he had her eyes closed. “Yeah am awake Lubi” she said using my nickname that she had given me when I was little. “How are you feeling?” I asked coming to sit beside her “better my head hurts though but they are giving me some meds”, she explained rubbing her forehead as she spoke. “Do you want me to call the nurse?” I asked as she just kept her eyes closed and rubbing her forehead and nodded. “Do you want me to call the nurse?” Harry asked stepping closer to the bed. “Yes please” I said with a smile. “Lubi was that that British boy from that band that Sebastian and I have been trying to get in the show?” my sister asked confused. “If you mean Harry Styles from One Direction then yes,” I said laughing as I remembered a few months ago my sister and mom were talking about getting some British boy band to their morning show.

“Are you in pain Sam?” the nurse said entering the room with Harry interrupting our conversation. “urrg yes my head is pounding” my sister whined to the nurse. “Let me check your monitor and see if I can give you some more painkillers” she said moving around the room. I got up and stood beside Harry by the lounge area giving the nurse and now a doctor space to move around.

“Sebastian and your father left but are coming back night to pick us up and check on your sister later” Harry said turning to face me a smirk on his face. “Oh okay I didn’t even get to see my dad” I said disappointed. “Ermm.. Why does your sister call you Lubi?” Harry asked randomly. “Oh you picked that up?” I said embarrassed that he had heard that.  “Yes I did,” he said proudly with that dimple smile that made me weak on my knees. “She calls me that because when I was little I joined my first name Lucy and my middle name Brianne but couldn’t say it properly so I would say my name was Lubi” I explained looking away from him as I could tell I was blushing.

“That’s cute,” he said laughing. “No its not and don’t laugh” I said playfully hitting his arm. Harry turned around to face me and blurted out "Yes it is, it's cute just like you!" He covered his mouth once he realized what he said, and I blushed of course. I was so flattered and caught off guard by the sudden statement, that I didn't know how to reply. I just answered "Thanks, you too." to keep the conversation as unawkward as possible. After all this, my dad called. It was spontaneous because he wasn't supposed to come visit for a few more hours. I answered calmly "hey dad, everything alright?" He replied, "Everything’s fine. How's Sam doing?" I looked at Sam with a crooked smile, and replied, "good, she's just resting." However, she looked as pale as a ghost. I just didn't want to stress out my dad since he's got enough going on already.

The phone line waited in awkward silence with what seemed like forever until I finally ended it by saying "anyway, I have to go; I'm gonna go get a bagel with Harry. I'll see you soon dad." "Okay honey, take care of Sam." The phone call ended and I followed Harry to a coffee shop just down the hall.