Chapter 10

“Lucy where are you going?” I heard a husky voice called after me.

“To the airport, I’m not going to sit here when my sister needs me.” I spat out heading towards the exit.

Harry didn’t say anything back he just walked out with me in silence. Once we got out, we saw that it was full of paparazzi. I started to walk when Harry pulled me by my wrist.

“The car is this way,” he said motioning me to the right.

I looked around as we walked, seeing only cameras flashing and hearing people shouting for Harry’s attention. I turned to face him, wiping the tears that were now running down my cheek.

“It will be alright,” Harry, said pulling me close to him. I buried my face against his side so that the paparazzi wouldn’t see me crying. We finally got to his car; he opened the door and raced to the other side to get in.

“Can we stop at the hotel?” I asked wiping my cheeks again.

“Yeah that’s fine, The Cavendish hotel right?” he asked.

“Mhm.” was all I was able to say without bursting into tears again. The ride to the hotel was quiet.  He parked the car out at the front and we hurried inside.

“I won’t take long,” I said turning to face him.

“I’m going with you,” he said all serious.

Without saying a word, I turned around and started to walk to the elevator. Once in my room I started to gather all my clothes packing everything.

“You know that you don’t have to go with me,” I said zipping up my last bag.

“I want to, and I told Karla I would be with you” he assured me getting my bags so we could leave.

We made our way to the lobby where Harry left to the car while I went to check out. Ten minutes later, I walked out searching for the car that was nowhere to be seen. I started to panic seen there where some paparazzi running towards the entrance of the hotel. I looked around to see if I could spy Harrys Range Rover but I wasn’t able so I hurried inside to the lobby, as soon as I stepped inside I called Harry.

“Where are you?” I asked

“I had to move there were paparazzi all over”

“Yeah I can see that, so what know?”

“Erm… so … go out and turn to the right and I’ll be waiting for you at the stop sign down the street”

“Alright” I said not too sure, if I could manage to get there before getting attack by the paparazzi.

I took a deep breath and walked out trying to avoid the questions that they were shooting at me.

“Are you and Harry getting close?”   

“Are you and Harry going somewhere together? Will Karla Sanden follow?”

“Does your mother know about Harry?”

“Will you be Styles new fling?”

I started to walk faster as I felt tears making their way down my cheek. I brushed the tears away with my hand and finally spotted the car I reached for the door and hopped in. 

“Are you okay?” he asked worried.

“Yeah… I’m fine,” I said with a fake smile.

The rest of the way to the airport was silent I didn’t feel like making conversation so I was glad that Harry didn’t ask me anything. When we got to the airport it was the same thing, paparazzi followed us all the way there and once we were making our way inside with my bags they kept shooting questions at us and taking pictures.

We made our way quickly inside rushing to buy our tickets to Spain.

“Hi, I need to get on your next flight to Spain” I said in a rush.

“Make that two tickets” I heard Harrys husky voice beside me.

________________________________________________________________

* Sorry guys i know its short but ive been busy so i havent had a lot of time to write but please comment and vote it would mean a lot and if you have any suggestions for some of the next chapters please let me know. :) xx