The Day That I Met You (Harry Styles Fan Fic)

Last year of high school. Everything was going as planned. I was doing well in my classes, joined some teams and university applications were sent. It was Monday, and I was getting ready for school. Titans High School consisted of about two- hundred thousand students; the school isn't like other schools in the area. It is small and crowded; the halls and lockers are crappy and old. The washrooms are old and not well maintained. Sometimes when there's something going on most students don't bother to show up, it feels like a haunted castle. Today feels like one of those days.

I made my way to the cafeteria after putting everything in my locker. The cafeteria was my friend's meeting place. I noticed my friend's wild hair, so I headed in her direction. You could always notice where she was because of her hair.

"Hey Silvia," I called to her.

"Hey, hey! Did you end up getting your co-op?" she asked as I sat down beside her.

"Yeah, I did, I start today for fourth period" I told her with a smile.

"What position did you end up applying for?" she asked.

"I went for TV producer at CBN" I said excited.

Silvia and I both applied for co-op at CBN due to the fact that both of us would love to work in the entertainment business. Both of us joined the drama club in school and out of school, and we even took singing lessons at an academy.

We kept talking about how much fun we were going to have at CBN until the bell rang and we headed our separate ways to class. I walked to university English and I made my way to the desk.

"Congrats Lucy" Damon said as he walked to his seat beside me.

"Thank you" I replied, shyly with a smile.

Damon was this really gorgeous tall guy with a well-built body, with messy blond hair and the most gorgeous deep blue eyes. Every girl at school wanted to date him but he didn't seem to be interested in anyone at the time.

"So CBN?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah" I said with a smile trying to copy the note that was on the board.

"I heard it's a big deal to get in" he commented copying down the note.

"Yes. It kind of is because you can end up working there" I said excited.

"Damon, Lucy do you have something to share with the class?" Ms.Crouter asked interrupting our conversation.

"No" We both said trying to hold a smile back

It was the longest most boring period but I managed to get through it. Every now and then Damon would turn his face towards me and smile or make some silly faces. The bell finally rang and I gathered my things and started to make my way out of the class.

"Lucy! Wait up" Damon called after me

"Yes?" I answered confused.

"What class do you have now?" He asked.

"History" I said walking towards my locker.

"Oh okay then I'll see you tomorrow then? And good luck today" he said and started to walk away.

"Thanks!" I shouted back.

Damon turned around and smiled and kept walking. I froze there in front of my locker playing back what had just happened this morning in my head, when suddenly a familiar voice called me back to reality.

"lu lu balls!" Genesis called for my attention.

"Oh hey Gen, sorry" I said snapping back to the present.

"Day dreaming like always I see" She said giggling

"You ready for some history?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"I supposed" She said in a bored tone.

Genesis was that girl that all the boys wanted as a girlfriend. She was sporty, with a tanned skin, fit and with straight blonde hair. Sometimes I get jealous of her because she has both looks and that outgoing personality.

In history class we sat beside each other and we tried to watch the movie but we ended up passing notes to each other. Most of them were about how her summer was and how I made it into CBN. The period flew by and it was time for gym, my favourite class. I said bye to Gen and headed to my locker to get my gym bag. i made my way to the change room and got changed and went to joined Silvia, Suzy and Bianca who were already changed and passing a basketball around.

"Hey girl's" I said as I approached them.

We started to play a game of basketball while Mr.Suko got to the gym.

"Hey Lucy" I heard a male voice call from the other side of the gym.

I turned around and saw Damon smiling and waving his hand in the air. I smiled and waved back.

"What's that about?" Bianca who was right beside me asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

The three of them just gave me a look and continued with our little game. I had the ball and I was going to make a basket when someone from behind bounced the ball out of my hands.

"What the hell!" I said turning around mad.

"Hmm... you really do get into the game" Damon said laughing dribbling the ball.

"Sorry about that" I said blushing all embarrassed.

"It's alright; you want to go out for coffee after your co-op?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure"

"Alright it's settled ill text you" he said and shot the ball right in the basket.

I smiled and nodded in response. A couple of minutes after gym class started and my friends started to ask what Damon wanted, I told them what he asked and they were all just shocked.

Class flew by and the continuously confused faces kept being flashed towards me by my friends. At the end of class I headed towards the change room. While in there, I explained about Damon and more shocked expressions were flashed my way. We all headed to our lockers and Silvia and I made plans to meet up so we could leave to CBN together since I didn't have my mom's car with me today.

Lucy's outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52534053

Please let me know what you think its my first time writing a fan fiction. Hope you like it !! also please spread the word i would like for a lot of people to read it.