✨Chapter Six✨

Edited 4/21/20

Dev's POV

I woke up with a pain in my neck and something strong wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see a sleeping Kyle at my side.

I was very confused since I remembered him falling asleep on the couch after... after him kissing me. I knew the only way I would get answers would be when he gets up, so I would have to wait. I rolled over to look at him while he was still sleeping. His arm was still draped over my waist, but his hair was spiked in all kinds of directions from his sleep; I chuckled lightly at his bed head. His checks looked chubby and all i wanted to do was poke them, but i refrained myself. I wanted to keep looking, but any longer would have been creepy.

I decided to get up, so I wiggled out of Kyle's grasp and headed to the bathroom. While I was gone I figured I'd be nice and get Kyle some aspirin and a glass of water. When I went back to my room, I expected Kyle to still be asleep, but instead he was sitting up on my bed. With how drunk he looked last night I imagine he has one hell of a hangover.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I softly asked him.

"Like I have a killer hangover." He growled. I took a step back, not expecting that.

"Well, you kind of do." I retorted; if he wanted to be an ass then I'll be a bitch. "I brought you some aspirin and a glass of water." I stated placing it on the nightstand and walking to the closet to get ready for school. I picked out my outfit, a pair of jeans and a long sleeve sweater, and walked into the bathroom to change. I stopped to glance back at Kyle. "If you plan on going to school, I'd imagine you would need to get your ass up and get ready. We don't have all day considering it is already 6:45 AM."

He grunted and muttered, "Whatever you say, Princess." I rolled my eyes and walked out planning on finishing my original mission: getting ready and waking my brother up.

After changing clothes and pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I knocked on Erik's door. I didn't hear any response which was weird since he's usually up before i am. I decided that as his sister it is for the safety of my brother that I walk in and make sure everything is okay.

When I walked into his room, I saw him and Christina sleeping next to each other, clothing lacking. Because I was just scared and worried for my brothers safety and he was just sleeping with best friend (literally!) any thoughts i had about being kind and letting them sleep through school left me. I looked over on Erik's dresser and noticed an air horn. I quietly walked over there, grabbed it and walked over beside Erik. I put the air horn beside his ear and blew the horn. He jumped out of bed throwing Christina on the floor in the process. Luckily there was a blanket she was able to grab close by and Erik kept the sheet over his chest, so I saw nothing.

"What the fucking hell?!?" he yelled. I couldn't answer. I was too busy laughing my butt off. He noticed me laughing and glared at me. Chris too. I guess my best friend hates me now. I was just having fun...

I think if looks could kill, I'd be dead. I dashed to his closet, grabbing something for Kyle and ran to my room shutting and locking the door behind me.

"What the hell Devyn?" Kyle asked me. I threw the outfit to him.

"Put that on. I woke Erik and Chris up by air horn and they are pissed." I said breathlessly.

"Okay. Nice outfit, Princess." He said.

I went to my closet to grab m white converse when it registered in my mind what Kyle called me. I stopped and turned to him. "Princess? What happened to Scarface?"

"Eh, just wasn't feeling it anymore. It doesn't suit you" He said before walking into the bathroom to change. Something tells me that's not the only reason he's calling me Princess now.