A/N and Other Books

Hello lovelies!!

I know this book has been completed well over 2 years now, but I just wanted to take this time to say a few things:

1) Thank you so much for reading this mess of a book! If it were not for you reading MBBF, I would not have continued writing. I would have given up.

2) If I did I characters Q&A, would any be interested? If so, leave your questions in the comments.

3) I'm thinking of rewriting MBBF, same characters, same plot, just some touch ups to fix the juvenile writing scheme... would it be worth it?

4) And now I would like to invite you all to read my other books all on my page of course! I'll even tell you a little about each one:

Fragile Bonds: A Soulmate Series Book #1

Samuel Scar meets her soulmate, Rye Brenton after years of believing she has no soulmate

Samuel Scar meets her soulmate, Rye Brenton after years of believing she has no soulmate. With the odds against them, will the bond prevail or prove to be too fragile?

From the moment you and your soul mate are born, there is an invisible bond between to the two of you no matter where in the world you are. When one is hurt the other will feel it; what one does to his or her body, the other will know because it will show up on their body for a short amount of time. Everyone is brought up to believe that they have a mate because no one can really tell if you have one or not until you turn 21.

Samuel Scar believes with her full heart and mind that she doesn't have a soulmate. She's never felt anything from him or her. She's channeled her frustration of hearing all her friends talk about the different marks left on their bodies because of their mates into her schoolwork. She's now the top of her class, and cannot wait to get out of her small town.

Rye Brenton knows with his heart and soul that his soul mate is in trouble wherever they might be. He can't go one day without feeling the pain that is inflicted upon their body. How is he supposed to find the one he's supposed to spend forever with if he doesn't even know where to look? When his mother gets relocated to another school to teach, Rye can't help the small amount of hope he might be closer to finding his soul mate.

When Sam crashes into Rye, quite literally, both their worlds get turned upside down. While Sam and Rye grow closer, a darker force threatens to tear them both apart forever. In order for the two of them to stay together, no matter what hits them, they must be able to complete the soulmate bonding before its too late. If they don't, they run the risk of losing the other and severing the soulmate bond between them for good.