Fighting Through The Storm

As i awoke, it seems the weather got even worse. I could barely see in front of me, and the wind ripped right through my protective clothing. I did not know what time it was, if it was morning, or afternoon, the sun was not breaking through the storm. I knew the storm wasn't going to get better anytime soon, so i packed up, and continued on the path. I ate a couple of berries on my way, and keeping on the path was very difficult as I continued to Winterhold, so it kept my mind off of the storm. I must have walked for hours, and finally, the storm was letting up. Then there was only a small flurry after i got out, but the wind was still breaking my spirit. But, everything left my mind as i looked ahead, and saw what looked like a frost troll. I knew i couldn't take it with my hands barely being able to move, and if i coulden't move, i could not use my weapon effectively. I moved very slowly off to the side, but it noticed me. It stare at me, but did not attack. I focused in on what it was doing. It looked like it was eating a dead mammoth, and then I saw the tusks, and knew it was a mammoth. After a couple minutes of walking, everything around me started to shake. I never experienced this before. I tried to figure this out, but couldn't. Then I turned around, and saw this giant being sprinting toward me. It had what looked like a tree with a rock strapped to it.. It grew closer, and i had to duck before the club struck me down. It looked right at me, and realized i was not the attacker here, and noticed the troll. It got its weapon, and raised it up and over its head, then, with a great force, threw it right at the troll, with a loud boom, the ground shook, and the giant walked over and picked it back up, and picked up the troll with the other hand. It walked back to me, and dropped the troll and sat down. It was the oddest thing i have ever seen. The a troll out of attacked it, the giant was surprised and it dropped its weapon. I put my helmet on, and drew my weapon, i have to do something. The giant was turned, facing the other way, so i ran up its back, kicked the troll on its back, drew an arrow, stabbed it in the stomach, then as it rolled to the ground, I sent the same arrow through its heart. Once that happened, the giant looked at me, then threw its fist into the troll, and crushed it.