Breaking Spirit's

As both of them stood side by side, as Ria took her sister's dagger out of it's sheath, the look they gave me. It was determination in their heart, something even the dragon's couldn't break. "Alright! now, let's travel to High Hrothgar and start training!" Alexia yelled. "No, we can't. I don't know if the Greybeard's will accept you. Alexia, i saw you fight. And you would be valuable in this battle. Ria, you have your sister's blood in you. You would also be very good in a fight. I just... I don't know if i am able to take anyone up with me, except the people they want." "We are going with you one way or another, even if we are to sit in the cold until the battle starts. We are by your side, and we will not leave it, unless we are dead." There is that look again, i can't think of anything to say when they give me that look. "Very well, i will try to convince them to let you in, hopefully they will understand." It's not like i don't want them by my side in this battle, i just wouldn't be able to carry the burden of one of them dying, for me. I gathered some food and we all took a carriage to High Hrothgar. As i opened the great doors, i told them to wait outside. I went and talked to the priests about them being here with me. "I don't know if i can let you do that, we were about to find worthy troops for this battle, and i would have to see them in a fight.'' "Very well, i will tell them to ready their sword's. What will they be up against?" "Well, since we saved you from that troll, we will collect a couple, and let them face off. Three trolls, two warriors. Battle to the death." That was a big risk. I could have two warriors by my side after this, or lose two close friends. It was a hard decision, but it was not mine. "They have until tomorrow to get ready, it will take us that long to get three of them creatures." "Sounds good, i'll go tell them the news." I walked out the door, and they both shot up in excitement, waiting for an answer. "Can we stay with you? Please tell me he said yes!" Ria said, joyfully, and with a lot of hope. "His final answer was yes." They screamed in excitement and they both hugged me, until i pushed them away. "On one condition." I said, waiting to break the news. "What, like i said, anything. Me and Ria are by your side." "You need to prove your worthy to them, and kill three trolls tomorrow. It will be a fight to the death." They changed expression's from happy to uneasiness. Like all hope was crushed.