Second Thought's

As we stood there in silence, it was like the whole world just disappeared. Like it was only us three in this world. "What do you mean, a fight to the death?" Alexia said. "It means, it's either you two, or the trolls that are going to make it out alive." Their faces turned from uneasiness, to mad. "Then we will be the ones making it out alive." Ria shouted. "Haha, that is the spirit!" I should at least try to make the mood a little better. I spent the rest of the day reminiscing with them about when i was a child,and what i did. Then they would share their stories with me. Day turned to night, and as i lay in bed, there is a knock. "Can we spend the night with you, just in case this is our last night." Ria said, blushing at me. "Sure, i wouldn't mind, i could use the company. I'm just as shook up about the thought of you guys dying as you are.'' Ria crawled into my bed. She rested her head on my chest as Alexia sat down at the bottom of the bed. "Do you think we can do this?" "Yes, Ria, i do. Your sister is an exceptional fighter." But that means it's three against one. The only time i ever picked up a weapon was when i had to cut bread in half. I will only hold her back." I thought about how Alexia might die protecting her sister, just to let her die not even a minute later. "You two can do this, i believe in you." "I'm glad you do, because i am starting to worry. Yes i can use a sword well, but i only have so much strength in my arm to swing so long, and along with blocking their strikes, it will wear down my stamina." She's right, nobody can go without taking a break, and with trolls, you can't stop to take a break. I stared at the ceiling, wondering about what's to come of them tomorrow. I heard a faint snore, and noticed Ria had passed out. I put some of my blanket on her to keep her warm. I started to pass out, the last thing i saw Ria do was grab my arm tightly and use it as a pillow.