Discovery

As i opened my eyes, i looked and the pit in front of me was in waste, the trolls dead, and Greybeards on the ground. I stood up and looked behind me, As both Ria and Alexia were in amazement. I got down and picked Ria up in my arms, and she grabbed my hand. "I don't know if i am going to make it, so please keep my sister safe." "You will make it, don't worry, ill make sure of it." I took both of them inside the temple, and left to go find someone. I knocked on the door and he opened. "Didn't i tell you not to get hurt again?" "This time it is not me, come, i will explain. I rented a carriage, now we must go, quickly! Gather all your things you need to heal someone, hurry!" He gathered all his materials without question, and we left. We got to the temple quickly, and ran right into it. I showed him to the girls, and he got right to work on Ria. "Who is that?" Alexia asked me, with her voice slowly fading. "This is Kharjo, he healed me very well, i brought him to help you two." "Thank you, Titus." Her eyes fell shut, and head fell to the side. "Kharjo! Help her, quickly!" He ran to her side, and applied some herbs to her injuries. "She is fine, for now. She is not dead, just exhausted, let her rest." He ran back to Ria's side, and i sat down next to Alexia. I brushed the hair from her eyes, and a feeling of comfort warmed me. At least it's over, even if they can't be by my side during my battle, they are safe, and that is all that matters. The Greybeards walked in, and stood in front of me. "When they are better, y-" "I know, i will take them back to Whiterun. Don't worry, they will be out of here soon." I got up and walked to the other side of the room. "Boy, if you would let me finish, i was going to say, that was quite a feat, risking your life for two other's. That is what we need, that is what we wanted to happen, well almost. You didn't need to knock us down, even if you are Dragonborn! hahahah." "So they can stay!?" "Yes, they can stay to train, but we need more people, we trust in you to find them, now go, we will finish up here. Do not worry my boy, they are in good hands." "Thank you, all of you." "Now go, find us a league of warriors, Dovahkiin.