The Search Begins

I went to Whiterun first, and to The Companions. I walked back to their training area. I noticed none were as good as i hoped for, and so i moved on. I decided to make a parchment, and post it in town. I wrote "Attention people of Skyrim, if you wish to test your skills, and prove you are loyal to your homelands, please see the Jarl for further instructions.'' I figured even if three out of one hundred people had good enough skills to survive the battle, it was more than i had before. Whiterun had enough people to see it, but i had to get the word out. As i was about to leave town with a satchel full of parchments, i was approached. He was one of the Greybeards. "Titus, as you know, we need more soldiers, and i know you are trying. The days are drawing near, and we barely have any comrades. As your mentor, friend, and soldier, i am permitting you to tell all of Skyrim who you really are. Dragonborn, the savior of this land. But, you must be aware, people will look up to you, and want to help you in any way possible. Also, some people will want your head, you will be worth a good amount of gold, so it is your choice what you want to do." I thought about it for awhile and decided to rip down the old parchments, and make new ones, except adding "The Dragonborn'' at the bottom. I re-posted the parchments and left town. I set out to travel to Winterhold, and hopefully with my fur armor, it will protect me long enough to make it there. I only packed some necessary items. Food, drinks, my bow and arrows, armor, some camp items, and of course, the parchments. I stopped about four hours in to make somthing to eat, and to stop for the night. It was getting dark, and i should get a fire going, since the night is always colder in the night. The fire was warm after the long travel here, and i made my bed up, and fell asleep. I plan on arriving at Winterhold tomorrow afternoon, if the weather, and animals, permit.