Breathe

I woke up in a bed. My bow was to my left, my armor to my right. I sat up, and i looked at my leg. It was wrapped, and clean. "How did i pass out, i wasn't losing much blood, and i never got hit in the head." A man walked in. He wasn't a guard, a mage maybe, but he had blue robes on. He turned around, and looked very hairy. He spoke in their accent. He was a Khajiit. I never liked them. When i was young, i had just bought some bread from the local store. One ran over in armor and pushed me down, stole my bread, then spit it in my face. After that day, i always had an anger i kept inside against them. "Ah, you are awake, i see that spell got you good, hahah, i remember the first time i got hit by one of them." "One of what, a lightning spell?" "My dear boy, that was no lightning spell, that was a sleep spell. It makes you pass out for hours. They use them to knock out their enemy's and then sacrifice them when they wake up." "But, I was bleeding, that shouldn't make me bleed, right?" "Oh no, there is a little shard that gets shot at you when it hit's, so the spell's toxin's can get your blood poisoned, that is why you are bleeding." He wasn't like the other's. He was nice, and when he started treating my wound, he didn't hurt me, he was very gentle. Maybe their not all the same, maybe some of them are nice. But why would they be banished outside of the cities? "I am grateful for the help, but i never got the chance to know your name, might i ask what it is?" "Kharjo is my name, i am only a petty healer, but i get by on it." "Oh, so how much should i pay you?" "This one is free, but please try not to get hit by one of those spells again, i cleared up what happened with the guards, i still do not know how you managed to kill him though. Usually when someone gets hit with that spell, they are out in seconds." "I don't know, but thank you for all you have done Kharjo, but i must be off." As I left I dropped a coin purse with ten gold in it on his end table behind a small cloth without him seeing. It is the least i can do since he helped me without me asking.