Chapter 3

It was way too early to be dealing with this shit today. After a brutal argument with Nick last night, Harry had the worst sleep of his entire life. To his luck, Nick was still nice enough to drop Harry off at the gates of school on his way through, but it just meant he was here 30 minutes before his usual time and he felt so tired and quite frankly, disgusting. The only thing that was keeping him in a better mood was knowing that his two best friends Niall and Ed are always at school early, so he had a decent amount of time to vent.

For the first time in what felt like a year, Cheshire wasn't actually raining. The sky was clear, and Harry wasn't miserable and soaked in rain. He was able to wear his uniform, without a giant coat. It was considerably warm which was great. It wasn't too far to the courts where Niall and Ed usually sat around and much to Harry's delight, both the boys were sitting at the table but appeared in a serious conversation. He saw the blonde haired lad roll his eyes as Ed frowned and as Harry drew closer, Niall looked at the boy.

"Hey Harry," Ed turns to him, a wide smile on his face.

Harry smiled back, placing his bag on the floor and taking a seat next to his best mate.

"Hey you two,"

"How'd the night go with Nick?" Niall questions, moving his eyebrows up and down

"It was great," Harry replies flatly

"Did you finally get in?"

Ed gently nudges Harry as a joke while he speaks.Harry's eyes almost popped out of head and he felt himself choke on disgust. This was always an ongoing joke between the two of them. If it wasn't Nick pushing for it, Niall and Ed would question it or joke about it. It was getting to the point Harry was just going to ditch his morals, sleep with the boy just to shut everyone up.

"No, I've told him where I stand on this," Harry looks at them both sternly

"Are you literally going to wait until you graduate?" Niall frowns

"Why not? I've got education to worry about and I'm happy and Nick's happy and that's all that matters,"

Niall rolled his eyes and pulled a brown paper bag out of his school bag. Harry watched as he began to eat a ham and cheese croissant. There was a high chance that Niall had eaten about 10 times this morning, but was still hungry. Harry doesn't understand how a kid so small can eat so much. He must be blessed.

"What classes do we have today?"

Ed raises a finger, grabbing his bag. He quickly ruffled through the mess, and smiled to himself as he quickly pulled out his planner and looked at his classes. His smile did falter, and a look of disgust crossed his face as he shoved it back in his bag.

"I have Maths, Biology, Double Music and History," Ed groans, leaning forward and resting his face on his hand.

"Well, at least you have double music, I have Chemistry, Maths, Geography and Music," Niall shrugs his shoulders

Harry looks at his schedule and he felt himself grumble in anger as he realized that he had a double drama lesson, middle period. It just happened to be that fate was really testing him lately. He was going to find whoever fate was, and punch them in the face.

"What do you have?" Niall looks over Harry's shoulder

"History, Double Drama, Music and Ancient History,"

"Oh wow, you have a classic day," Niall rolls his eyes, patting Harry gently on the shoulder.

Harry didn't reply, and just ran a hand through his hair and yawned loudly. There was without a doubt a chance he was going to fall asleep in class, and he had his bets on drama.