09

8:30 P.M.

Irene and Jisoo were waiting for Taehyung and Rowoon arrival in the library. They planned to have a group discussion for their first assignment. Irene was not happy and not even interested with this group discussion because Taehyung will join them too.

A few minutes later, the said boys has finally arrived. They took a seat and apologize for being late.

" Let's just start the discussion and finish it quick. ", Irene said with no slightest excitement in her voice. The rest of them nodded and get into the discussion.

After 30 minutes of discussion, they finally point out two different kind of concept for them to choose.

" The beach is nice ", Irene said.

" No. The forest are better. ", Taehyung disagreed.

" Yah, the beach is simpler than the forest. It's easier to draw the scenery at the beach rather than the forest. ", Irene argued back.

" It was so cliché to draw the scenery of the beach. Trust me that other groups will choose this concept. We need to stand out in this assignment so the lecturer will be amazed and gave us a high marks for doing different concept. ", he explained. Jisoo and Rowoon agreed with Taehyung's idea which made Irene felt irritate.

" Fine! Just do whatever you want! My opinion is nothing for you guys, right? Geez! ", Irene got up from her seat and walked out of the library, feeling annoyed. Taehyung massage his temple, suddenly had a headache.

" Are you okay? Don't worry. I'll try to talk to her later. ", Jisoo asked out of concern.

" Let me check up on her. I'll try my best to persuade her. ", Rowoon said and left the two of them only while he went out to find Irene.

" I don't know what is her problem. I don't have any problem with her but she always trying to pick a fight with me and I'm so done with that. ", Taehyung groaned.

" Maybe she just not feeling well or maybe she's on her period. Well you know. Girl. ", Jisoo awkwardly chuckled at her statement.

" I don't know. She's been doing that ever since we were kid. She's just being annoying for one hundred million times. ", he said before he heaved out a heavy sigh.

" Irene told me that you guys technically grown up together. ", Jisoo tried to have a proper conversation with Taehyung after she failed every attempt to talk to him before.

" Yeah. You can say that. ", Taehyung replied with no so interested tone.

" Do you perhaps have feeling for Irene? Well, I mean it's ridiculous if none of you have feeling for each other. You have a good looking face so do Irene. You guys will be a perfect match. I heard from other students too. They named you guys as the heaven made couple. ", Jisoo continued. She hate the fact that she brought up this topic out of all topic and she felt a little down with the thought of Taehyung had feeling for Irene. Well, that's not impossible, right?

" Do you think so ? ", Taehyung asked her back.

" About what? ", Jisoo was so clueless as she couldn't understand what Taehyung talking about.