02

Irene has been rolling her eyes in annoyance for a quite few times already. She is now standing in front of her house with two big purple luggage place in front of her. Next to her is no other than the annoying jerk, Kim Taehyung. There's only one big black luggage in front of him.

" Eomma. Appa. Can't you guys send me to the campus instead ? I don't want to go with him. ", Irene pouted. 

" I really want to send you to the campus but halmeoni's health is not in a good condition for a long ride, you see. Just go with Taehyung, okay ? I'm worried if you go there alone you might end up lost. ", Mr. Bae persuade her daughter.

" But I really don't want to go with him, appa! He is so annoying ! Why would he apply for the same course and the same university as mine in the first place? Herh ! ", Irene murmured the last sentence.

" It's not like I wanted to copy you, sloth ", Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes.

" If not then why would you apply for exactly the same course as mine, huh ? ", Irene argued back.

" Enough you two. It's good that both of you went to the same university and studied in the same course. It will be in handy, you know. Irene, you as an introvert person you can always count on Taehyung and stick with him while Taehyung you can also take care of Irene too. During holiday, you guys can come back home together. It's more safe and we're less worried about the two of you, especially Irene. Don't you think so? ", Mrs. Kim said.

" It's true. Both of you have known each other for a long time already. I wonder why you wo can't get along together. I guess, God creating this path for both of you so that you guys can get more closer to each other and understand each other. ", Mrs. Bae added.

" FIne. Whatever ! ", Irene pouted as she crossed her arms.

" The taxi is here. Hope you guys have a safe journey and remember to call us when you arrived at your campus. Also, study smartly and have fun in you first year. ", Mr. Bae uttered, pulling his daughter into a hug. Irene nodded and went to hug her mother, her grandmother, along with both of Taehyung's parents. Taehyung did the same thing too. 

" A group hug ! ", Mr. Kim and Mr. Bae pulled both Irene and Taehyung and the rest of them into a group hug.

" Ugh! Let me out of here ! ", Irene was struggling to free herself from the sudden group hug as her shoulder kept on brushing with Taehyung's and its annoyed her more.

Mr. Kim help to load Irene and Taehyung's luggage into the taxi boot. Irene quickly get into the back seat while Taehyung get into the front seat. Irene's grandmother went near to Taehyung and reach his hand in the car as Taehyung rolled down the window.

" Taehyung-ah. Promise me that you will take care and look after Irene for me, okay ? Can you promise me that ? ", Irene's grandmother hold tightly both of Taehyung's hands.

It's getting emotional. Irene was trying hard to not break down in front of anyone.

" I promised. ", Taehyung said and smiled to Irene's grandmother.

" Don't worry, halmeoni. I'll be fine. This alien plus monkey will take a good care of me. ", Irene said smiling brightly, plopping out head out of the window. Irene's grandmother pecked on Irene's and Taehyung's forehead.

" Eomma, it's time for them to leave. ", Irene's mom hold onto her mother-in-law's shoulder, comforting her.

" Have a save journey, Irene-ah. Taehyung-ah. ", Irene's grandmother waved at them.

The car starts to move slowly. Irene and Taehyung waved at all of their family and bid them a goodbye before they completely leave the place they call, 'Home'.

--

" I really hate you, Kim Taehyung. ", Irene grit her teeth. She was struggling with her two big luggage while climbing up the thousands staircase to get to the school lobby. Meanwhile Taehyung has already centimeters away from her without even bother to help her with her luggage. She's a girl afterall.

" Yah ! Faster ! You're indeed a sloth. You can't even climb five staircase. ", Taehyung laughed at her while shaking his head in disbelief.

" Shut up, Kim Taehyung ! What kind of a man are you ? You don't even bother to help me with my luggage ? You are totally a jerk ! I'll tell halmeoni and you'll be a dead meat ! ", Irene blabbering things out loud, still struggling with her luggages.

" Yah, you're the one who're not allow me to touch your luggage, didn't you ? So, suit yourself. ", Taehyung smiled in victory.

" Taehyung ! You- ", Irene's could not balanced herself as both of her suitcase almost fall down along with her body but thankfully a hero come to rescue.

" Are you okay ? ", he asked. That guy supported Irene's lower back with one of his hand while his other hand were preventing one of her luggage to fall down.

Irene was amazed by his look.

' He is so handsome ! ', she thought.

" Miss ? Are you okay ? ", he asked again, snapping her finger in front of her face. Irene quickly went back into reality. She quickly get rid of her thought and showed him her beautiful smile.

" Thank you for helping me. If not, I'm pretty sure I'll be laying in the hospital bed right now. ", Irene jokingly said.

" Thankfully, I come in on time. ", he chuckled.

" Anyway, my name is Park Jimin. ", he added, introducing himself. 

" Ouh hi ! I'm Irene. Bae Irene. ", Irene did the handshake with him.

" Is that your boyfriend ? ", Jimin pointing at Taehyung who was now standing behind Irene. He was running down to save her earlier if only Jimin didn't come to rescue her first.

Irene turned around to send Taehyung a death glare before she turned to look at Jimin back.

" Nope. He is my useless bodyguard. ", she blurted. Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing to what Irene has said and scoffed in disbelief. Jimin chuckled to her statement.

" Seems like you need a help with your luggage. Since your bodyguard couldn't do his job properly then let me help you instead. ", Jimin was about to touch one of Irene's luggage but Taehyung's hand was fast enough to grab it first. He brought both of Irene's luggage in his hands, climbing the staircase without showing any slight of struggles. 

Irene smirked. Feeling satisfied. 

" Irene-sshi. If there's nothing else, I think i get going first. It's nice meeting you. Hope to see you around and also that 'useless' bodyguard of yours. ", he showed his cute eye smile before walked away.

Irene was smiling from ear to ear after being hypnotized by Jimin's eye smiled. She climbed up the staircases happily while Taehyung was glaring at her all smiley face, crossing his arms, waiting for her to come up.

" Omo ! Thank you so much, Kim Taehyung-sshi. ", Irene said, faking an aegyo, trying to piss him off. She pulled two of her luggage with her and leave him behind.

" God please give me some more patient ", Taehyung rummaged his temple before dragging his luggage, following Irene from afar.