05

It's been 2 week already since the day they became the student of Yonsei University. Taehyung and Jimin are getting along well as a roommate. Same goes with Irene and Seulgi. They often hangout together during their free time. 

Today, both Irene and Taehyung need to attend their art design class at 11 in the morning. Since Irene already memorized where the class will be held, she does not need Taehyung to come to her dorm to escort her anymore. She's been adapting well with her surrounding.

Irene walked into the class and saw Taehyung already sat in third row. She just ignored his existence and took the second row and sit in front of him. Taehyung whom noticed Irene just feel at ease that this smol bean in front of him is not getting lost anywhere in the campus or else it will be his another burden to look for her. 

A few minutes later, Madam Hwang walked in with her briefcase in her hand. 

" Good morning everyone ", she greeted. A student who are in charge to set up the projector went down to do his job.

" I'm gonna check on today's attendance. Jung Ara ? ", Madam Hwang started to tick on the attendance by calling out her students name one by one referring to the list. 

" Bae Irene ? ", she called without even looking.

" Here ! ", Irene raised her hand.

" Kim Taehyung ? ", she called.

" Nae ! ", Taehyung answered.

" Good. The attendance are still good. Please keep it up. Arasseo ? ", she put aside the attendance book and start to proceed for today's topic. Before she could even start, someone knocked on the door before pushing the door open. 

" Miss Jane. Is there anything I can help ? ", Madam Hwang asked. The two of them had a little talk before Madam Hwang nodded and gesture her hand at the door.

" Okay, students. Today, we will welcome two new student who will join us from now onward. ", Madam Hwang uttered. The students start to clap their hands in excitement.

Later, the two new said students walked in. It is a handsome tall guy and a short pretty girl. Everyone were amazed by their visuals.

" Please introduce yourself. ", Madam Hwang gesture her hand to them stand at the center.

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Rowoon. I hope we will be a good friend. ", the guy named Rowoon bowed his head. 

" HI ROWOON-AH !! ", the girls greet him in unison, including Irene which made the boys rolled their eyes in annoyance. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jisoo. We're not sibling if anyone of you wonder about it. We just happened to be here at the same time and I hope we all can get along together. Please look after me as well. ", Jisoo bowed. The boys start to whistling and cheer for her. 

" That's enough boys. You two may take your seat. We will begin our class now. For previous topic, you guys can just ask around or maybe meet me personally at the office during your free time. ", said Madam Hwang before continue with today's lesson.

Rowoon caught a vacant seat on the second row next to a girl. Before he take the seat, he asked for the girl's permission as she put her tote bag on the seat. Seems like not allowing anyone to sit next to her. 

" Excuse me. Can I sit here ? ", he asked politely. Irene nodded her head and quickly moved her tote bag.

" Hi, I'm Rowoon. Hope we can be friend. ", Rowoon spread out his right hand, gesturing for a handshake. Irene smiled to him and gladly took his hand and did the handshake.

" I'm Bae Irene. ", she uttered. Rowoon showed his charming smile which made Irene's heart pounding hard. 

" You're so good-looking. ", she blatantly said and quickly covered her mouth with her palm. Embarrassed. Rowoon just chuckled at her words. " and you're so gorgeous ", he winked. Heat rushed all over her face and instantly become as red as tomato.

Taehyung felt like wanted to vomit after witnessing the two of them 'flirting' with each other. He was not even realize that Jisoo already took a sit next to him. 

" Hi, I'm Jisoo. ", she greeted. Taehyung turned his head to his side and look at Jisoo uninterested. " Taehyung ", he simply introduced himself. Jisoo just nodded understand and not going to say anything further knowing that he is not interested having little conversation with her.

Taehyung does not give his slightest care about how he behave towards Jisoo just now and just continue jotting down notes while focusing on Madam Hwang lectures. 

--

After class has ended, Irene got up from her seat right after she done keeping her stuff in her tote bag. She was about to leave but Rowoon stopped her. 

" Irene, are you going anywhere after this ? ", he asked. Irene thought for a while before answering him.

" I think I will just head to the dorm. Why ? ", she asked back.

" Em~ If you don't mind, can you tour me around this university ? I need someone to help me to adapt with this new surrounding and environment. ", he shyly said while scratching the back of his head. 

" You're asking help from a wrong person, Rowoon-sshi. ", Taehyung butted into their conversation. Irene send a death glare at Taehyung. 

" Eo ? ", Rowoon were confused with his statement. 

" This sloth right here doesn't even remember where the library at. ", he blatantly said. Irene rolled her eyes. 

" Can you stop calling me 'sloth', monkey ? ", Irene grit her teeth. Taehyung just smirked at her. 

" I'm so sorry, Rowoon. As much as I wanted to help you to tour around this campus but I think I'm not in a right place to do that. Why don't you ask this monkey to tour you around ? Oh ! Jisoo-sshi, you can also join this touring session too. I'll get going first. See you guys around.  Bye bye ! ", Irene hurriedly leave the room without even waiting for Taehyung's agreement to tour them around. 

" Yah ! Bae Irene ! ", he shout out her name but Irene already left the room.

" Where do we start ? ", Jisoo asked in excitement. Rowoon secretly heaved out a sigh. His intention was to walk around with Irene and get to know her more. Guess his planned didn't work this time. Taehyung sighed. He's not interested to tour these two new students but does he looks like he have any choice ?

" Cafeteria ", he said before make his way out of the class, leading them.