Introduction

Hi, everyone ! It's a good day today. Am I right ? Before we get into this story let me introduce to all of you those people who will be riding in this journey with me.

 Am I right ? Before we get into this story let me introduce to all of you those people who will be riding in this journey with me

This is Kim Taehyung. One of the person who has his name wrote in my death note. Yeah. I hate him so much to the point I just want to use black magic in order to get rid of him but I know I won't dare to do that. Well, he is 20 years old which is same as me but thankfully he was born in December. At least not in the same month as me. I'll be the most unlucky person on earth if we need to share the same birth month together. Oh hell no ! 

Technically, we've grown up together. We've been in the same kindergarten, same primary to even the same high school. I just don't know why I have to stick with him every time and everywhere. It's so annoying, to be honest.

For me, he is the most annoying alien who got lost on this earth while travelling around the universe with his UFO but for others especially girls in our school, he is a fallen angel from the heaven. Ugh ! One word, BLIND !

We're not just went to the same school, we're even a neighborhood. A closed neighborhood. Their parents and mine are likely to exchange food literally everyday. Sometimes, they will just hangout at the backyard grilling meats, having a small BBQ party which I don't really enjoy. If only there's no meat then I'll legit not joining the party and lock up myself in my room, isolating from every creatures around me especially from this stupid Kim Taehyung.

Nothing is wrong with him. He is smart, diligent, good at everything even in cooking. Well, he can cook better than me and that's what annoyed me the most. My mom always compliment him in front of me and downgraded me in front of him. That is so embarrassing and unacceptable !

I'm not gonna lie. He DO look handsome BUT that will never change my feeling about him. I HATE HIM AND HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE ! PERIODt !

We've turned 20, which is mean we will enroll in our first choice university after graduated from high school. Finally ! I could get away from him !

" Don't talk to soon, Bae Irene. ", Author interrupted.

Ye, ye. I know. Okay enough about him, next ! 

Tadaaaangg ~ She's pretty, right ? Of course ! No one can doubt her visual, her cute face, her pretty eyes

Tadaaaangg ~ She's pretty, right ? Of course ! No one can doubt her visual, her cute face, her pretty eyes. Not just that, she's kind-hearted, very smart, diligent, genius and so on. She is perfect 10 !

" Ehem ! Ehem ! ", Author fake coughing.

Fine ! Fine ! This pretty girl named Bae Irene. Guess who she is ? It's me, everyone. Well, let me introduce myself again.

Hi ! My name is Bae Irene. I'm 20 years old. Actually, to be very honest, I'm not a smart kid, diligent ? Em, a bit I guess. Kind ? I am but it depends on my mood. Genius ? It's Taehyung for the win. I'm literally an ordinary girl who always find herself struggle on many things. I am just like those average kids out there who likes to delay school works and some of them were completely abandoned until I graduate. LMAO. 

I am also a troublesome, lazy, short tempered, rebellious and somewhat introvert. I don't easily make friend with everyone as I'm sending everyone unfriendly vibes of mine which made no one are interested to hang out with me. Except for Kim Taehyung. It's only because my grandmother always asked him to take care and look out for me. 

People always thought that we're in a relationship as we always stick together all the time. We also fought with each other too. We even argued on a little things but guess who started it first ? Ding ! It's me. Why ? It's because I'm very very very annoyed and despise a person named Kim Taehyung.

Why ? Just because I want to. 

Back then, when I was in high school, there's a lot of boys from our school and even from other school passing by our school just to greet me and some of them are trying to court me. My ex-crush, Song Mino also trying to court me as his girlfriend. I was so happy at that time but that stupid Kim Taehyung had to jumped into the scene and screwed everything up. That little oink oink !

But, I should thank him though. If it was not because of him, I might be one of Song Mino's victims. I never thought that he was a bad guy. He is a player who likes to exchange girl ever single day. 

I'm disappointed in you, Song Mino !

[ To Song Mino fans, i'm so sorry ! ]

That's all about me for now. Other characters will appear on its own. See you in chapter one of my journey ! Ya ! Kim Taehyung ! Are you not going to say anything to your little fans ?

" Quit yelling, Bae Irene ! I'm just sitting next to you ! ", Taehyung rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. 

" When and why did you sit here ? MOVE ! ", I pushed him hardly.

" Yah ! Anyway, hi my dear fans. Who cares if this smol bean hate me all of her life when I already have all of you to love me dearly, right ? Well, it will be more fun if you guys join us in our journey in this book. So, please be my vitamin and supporters in order to handle this smol mad bean beside me right here. She will definitely give me a tons of hard time and headache. So, please stay with me through the whole chapters in this book. See ya ~ ", Taehyung showed his boxy smile. Cute !

" You are so annoying, you know that ? Now, get lost to your house ! Go ! ", I kicked his ass, forcing him to leave my house.

Yeah, he always come to my house anytime he wants. If only my parents not around, I'll definitely forbid him to come over or even walk pass by my house. Well, his house is just in front of mine which make me don't have any choice but to look at his face everyday. How annoying !

But it doesn't mean I hate his family. I just hate him. Only him.

Bye !