19

Rowoon came back with two glass of watermelon juice in his hands.

" Here ", he passed a glass to Jisoo who was sitting there, deep in her own thought.

" Jisoo-ah ? What's wrong ? ", Rowoon wave his hand in front of her face to get her attention. Jisoo blink her eyes and turned to look at Rowoon. Smiled.

"Nothing. Just thinking of something. Rowoon-ah... what is your relationship with Irene ? ", she asked before took a sip of her watermelon juice.

" Me ? and Irene ? We're just friend. Why ? ", Rowoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to why Jisoo ask him that kind of question.

" Just a friend ? Didn't you like Irene ? Like more than just a friend ? ", Jisoo look at him.

" I do like her but as a good friend. Not more than that. ", he pursed his lips.

" Ouh. I thought you guys are on a date today. Guess not, huh ? ", Jisoo sighed.

" There is someone else that I like but she already had a boyfriend. What should I do ? Can I be selfish for once and confess my feeling to her ? ", Rowoon stared at Jisoo who was stiring her watermelon juice.

" Jisoo-ah. ", Rowoon called her, feeling anxious but he had to do it. It is now or never. Jisoo look at him.

" I like you. ", he said almost immediately but still clear for Jisoo's ear.

" What ? You like me ? Rowoon you know that I'm someone's girlfriend and that someone is Kim Tae- ", she paused as her eyes caught the two figure who was coming towards their direction, all smiley and giggly with a box of strawberry milk in their hands.

Rowoon who relized Jisoo was froze on her seat turned to look at where Jisoo was looking.

' Did she confess to him ? ', Rowoon whispered to himself as he secretly smiled looking at happy Irene and Taehyung.

" Kim Taehyung. The guy who've been loving someone else and not you. Is that what you call a boyfriend ? Boyfriend will never go after someone else and left his girl behind. ", Rowoon side glancing at Jisoo. He manage to see how Jisoo clenching his jaw and fist.

" Shut up. Taehyung is mine. Only mine. ", she gritted her teeth as she glared at Rowoon which made him shock with her sudden wicked attitude. Jisoo used to be super lovely, polite and kind. He does not know Jisoo has this side of her too.

" Guys, sorry about just now. ", said Irene feeling guilty.

" No, it's fine. How's your feeling ? Are you okay now ? Did you vomit ? ", asked Rowoon concerned.

" I didn't. Just feeling slightly dizzy. ", she smiled.

" You shouldn't force yourself, Irene. We can ride something else, you know ? ", said Rowoon.

" It's fine. I mean what's the point coming here after a long time and not riding the roller coaster. It such a great experience. ", Irene sat next Rowoon followed by Taehyung who went to sit next to Jisoo.

" What taking you guys so long at the restroom ? Did something happened ? ", Jisoo asked, pretend to be as bright as she can.

Irene glanced at Taehyung. Suddenly, a guilt feeling surrounded her.

" Nothing happened. Irene felt dizzy so we went to get a meds for her to stop her dizziness. ", Taehyung lied.

" Yeah. Thank God there is a mini pharmacy in this place. ", Irene nervously laughed.

" It seems like your lipstick already faded out. Want to wear mine ? ", Jisoo asked. Not gonna lie she did feels something is going on between Irene and her boufriend.

' Did they kis- no. Of course not. Taehyung would never do that. Irene too... ', she tried to think positive but somehow looking at how happy they are after coming back from the restroom, Jisoo could not help but to  think negatively.

" Ouh really ? Maybe because I washed my face earlier so the lipstick is now gone. ", Irene scratch her head.

' Her makeup was still there though. ', Jisoo said to herself while sipping her watermelon juice.

--

After spent hours at the amusement park, they decide to go back to their dorm after having their dinner.

Irene and Jisoo got dropped off in front of their dormitory.

" It was really fun today, Irene. ", said Jisoo, patting Irene's shoulder. " I hope we can go on a double date again next time. ", she continued.

" Double date ? Jisoo-ah, me and Rowoon are just friend. ", she chuckles.

" Oh really ? I thought you guys are something. What a waste. You and Rowoon could be a great couple. Do you perhaps like someone else ? ", Jisoo is lowkey tried to get back at Irene.

" I don't know. Why ? ", Irene laughed suddenly felt anxious.

" Just asking. Anyway it seems like you and Taehyung are in a good terms now, huh ? ", she asked.

" About dating, there are still plenty of handsome guy in our university, Irene-ah. I hope one day you will find your Mr. Right too, Irene. "

' and not my man ',  Jisoo smiled at her before walk into the building. Leaving Irene dumbfounded.

As soon as Jisoo's figure gone from her sight, a tears rolled down on Irene's right cheek.

" I'm sorry, Jisoo. I'm sorry. ", she silently cried there.

--

Irene walked out from the bathroom while drying her hair with her towel. She went to her study table to finish up her ssignment. Suddenly, her phone beeping, notifying that there is a new message on her KakaoTalk.

                      KIM TAE PABO 💩
                               Online

KIM TAE PABO 💩
What are you doing ?

Irene smiled.

KIM TAE PABO 💩
Are you sleeping ?

Irene about to reply but another chat come in.

KIM TAE PABO 💩
I miss you...

Irene felt her heart tightened. She is beyond happy that she manage to tell her true feeling towards him but sadly how she wish Taehyung did not dating anyone at the moment.

" It make me feels like I'm a bad bitch, a cheater. ", she sighed.

" This is not right. I need to stay away from him. ", Irene about to put away her phone but another new message popped.

KIM TAE PABO 💩
Don't worry about anything.
I will settle it with Jisoo.
Just like you..
I don't want to hurt Jisoo any longer.
Give me some times.
I love you, Bae Irene.
Good night ❤ 

           Me
Good night.

' I'm sorry, Jisoo-ah. ', she wiped off the tears that escape her eyes.