The Fight

It had been almost 6 months since they officially became a couple and their love could not be hidden. They were living together, and he was planning on getting engaged to her. But his plans would be overthrown very soon. She hasn't been feeling well the last few days.Her stomach was bothering her quite a bit.. They entered the house after another difficult flight..

"Darling, how do you feel?"he asked her.

'My stomach still bothers me a lot,' she replied grimly.

"Honey, I told you not to eat spaghetti with hot peppers," he told her.

"Come on, baby, it's not that I'm just a little cold," she laughed.

"Mmm yes I told you to dress well after the gym but you don't listen to me" he kissed her nose..

"Well, you know I'm lil stubborn," she smiled at him with that coy smile which no one could resist.

"I know that's why I love you," he put a tender kiss on her lips.

"I love you, too," she murmured, as she rested her head on his chest, embracing him.

They remained thus hugged for several minutes. No one knew that this embrace would be their last for the next few days that that tender kiss that would follow would be their last for several days..

"I'm going to take a bath and I'll come and lie down," he told her, and she broke the hug and tried to flee when she held him by the arm.

"Eh, where you go?you've forgotten something," she protested playfully.

"What Have I forgotten?"he asked

" AKiss?"she smiled

He caught her by the cheeks and kissed her passionately but at the same time tenderly.. they were kissing for several minutes when she stepped back to take a breath..

"Do you want to come with me?"he asked upon her lips.

"Mmmm not because every time we end up making love instead of taking a bath," she laughed.

"Hmmm all right," he put a tender kiss on her lips and went into the bathroom..

She prepared the bed and changed. She was wearing a T-shirt and was about to lay down when she heard his phone..

"Baby, your phone!" she shouted.

"Look who it is," he shouted at her from the bathroom..

"It's a message," he replied.

"Look at itIt must be Dean " he answered as he bathed..

She took the phone and sat on the bed, opened it to read the message and lost it. She could not believe her eyes. The phone slipped from her hands and she was shocked.. He asked her who it was, but she wouldn't answer..He got out of the bathroom. when he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed and tears streaming from her eyes.. he ran and knelt beside her.

"Becky, what's the matter?"he asked her uneasily, and caught her hand, but she drew it away.

"Don't touch me," she said mechanically, without looking at him.

"Becky, what happened? love"he asked her to worry once more .

"Don't pretend you don't know," she answered, abruptly.

"But I don't know ."he said

"How the hell could you do this to me?"she asked in a whisper !

"What Have I done?"he asked, curiously .

"Don't pretend you don't know.. Why Colby? why you?"she asked in despair .

"Darling, What Have I done?"he asked her without understanding.

"Stop playing the fool!"she shouted, and got out of bed..

"Becky, will you tell me what the hell is going on?"he asked, ready to lose his temper .

"Look at your phone, not that you don't know, but yeah" she replied..

He picked up his phone and looked at the messages.. There were some nude photos Mandy had sent him along with some nasty messages.. he turned and looked at her.

"Do you think I am cheating you?"he asked her in a firm voice.

"I don't know, are you cheating on me?"she asked him back

"Becky, do you think I'm cheating on you with Mandy?"he asked her nervously.

"Why not? ?"she asked angrily .

"Becky, be careful what you say, I'm not that kind of person," he told her.

"It doesn't seem so," she answered.

"Becky, I love you," he said to her, but she looked at him blankly.

"Yes, of course, that's why you cheating on me with your ex. You know what? we're done, Colby.. it was fine as long as it lasted, but I won't go on a competition again with her again," she answered, getting up and beginning to pack her things.

"Becky, is that what you want?"he asked her.

"Yes," answered she angrily..

In vain he tried to explain to her.. a veil of anger had fallen on her, and she could not see clearly. Colby had done absolutely nothing. Mandy had managed to make them quarrel. Until the last moment he tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't listen. She left in the middle of the night.. And he was left alone.. Aching for his lost love.. He loved Rebecca and would never betray her.. He opened the drawer in his closet and took out the box.. he opened it, looked at it, then closed it again. He puffed. he left it in place.. For him it was all over.. And for her it was all over, but life still had a hidden card that had not yet been played.. They were both obstinate, and it seemed as  no one would make a move to be together again.. but was it so?

So here is the next chapter.. If I get 12 votes and like 6 comments i will update it tonight! I hope you like it! Until the next chapter kisses!