Tell or not Tell?

Two days had now passed and everyone was running to help Nikki with her wedding preparations that were near..They had started with the easy ones and they had stayed with the hard ones.. And in an unbearably pressured schedule they had to train every day... Maybe for the next 2 weeks they had days off to help Nikki, but that mean they had to find some time to train.. The fact that Seth would have to spend several hours with Becky because of Nikki,had angered Mandy and had brought another quarrel between the pair..

Seth was at the performance center.. It was early noon and he make his work out.. Becky had almost finished hers..The Performance center was almost empty.. A familiar form made its appearance.. Becky saw him enter the gym and observed his movements.. He stood for a moment as if looking for something when he found that Seth was going to the dressing-room to change,  followed him.. She immediately left the burdens she was lifting and followed them discreetly..

"Seth Can I talk to you?"the figure asked.. Seth turned and looked at him.

"What do you want, Corbin? " asked Seth, who was changing..

"I have something I must tell you," said Baron, looking at him with an ironical smile.

"What makes you think I care for any nonsense you have to tell me?"asked Seth

"You don't care even if it has to do with your fiancee?" he asked, smiling ironically

"Is something wrong with Mandy?"he asked somewhat uneasily..

"Hmmm,lets say that something happened to her and something happened to you too" he answered enigmatically.

" speak plainly, or go and lost" demanded Seth, as he put on his clean shirt.

Baron was about to open his mouth and tell Seth all about him and Mandy when Becky decided it was the right time to step in.

"Ah, there you are,  I've been looking for you.. are you ready to go?" asked Becky to Seth, who looked at her startled.

"Go where?"he asked her somewhat nervously, interrupting the conversation.

"You know where we ought to go," she answered, smiling.

"I have a talk with the Baron now; we will go afterwards," he told her.

"The only thing you can hear from Baron is bullshit, he has nothing seriously to  say," said Becky, trying to push him away.

"You insult me now, Rebecca," said Baron, she turned  and looked at him deprecatingly.

"You Shall Never Call Me Rebecca again.. you lost years ago that right, Baron, did you understand?"she said to him while she was boiling with anger.

"You were always sexy when you were angry," he told her.. Seth seemed annoyed by Baron's comment

"Anyway.. Becky's right.. I gotta go. we got more work to do, Becks shall we go?"Seth finally retreated

"Yes.. go to the car, I'll get my bag and I'll be there," she replied, and managed to drive Seth out of the locker room.. she was left alone with the Baron.

"What do you think you went to do, you tell me?"she asked him.

"To tell him the truth is more honourable, more manly," he answered.

"And since when did you learn what is manly and honourable Baron is? since when did you become involved with morality and honesty?"she asked him

"Come on, Becks, I will do it for you too, my dear," he answered, and she looked at him with wistful eyes.

"What do you mean by doing it for me?" she asked in her most nervous voice.

"Oh, do you think I haven't seen the way you look at him? think about it.. "if he finds out about me and Mandy, you'll have the whole field free to comfort him,"he  answered, with an ironical smile.