Back in Davenport

Davenport

Seth had caught the evening flight, and he and Mandy had been away the night to his hometown.. Morning found him in the little cafe he had managed to make.. he always liked to spend his time in that cafe when he was back home.. As much as he loved this place, Mandy hated it.She felt that it was the reason of his neglecting her.. A corner beautiful caffee shop, cozy environment and pleasant...Walls painted in beautiful colors, decorated with much love.. the work that had been done within this space seemed to have been the result of much love.. He was there in his usual way behind the counter to serve with a smile his customers who too many of them were his fans..He was making coffee, taking pictures, signing autographs, smiling..

The door of the shop opened.. her steps were slow.. She was pretty tired and what she needed was a good coffee to find her lost energy, a coffee and a morning bath.. She approached the counter.. she took off her sunglasses..

"Good morning, I'd like a double espresso out," she said wearily in as polite a way as she could to Seth, who turned and looked at her in bewilderment.

"What are you doing here?"he asked her in shock .

"What are you doing in here?" asked Becky.

"It's my shop, I work here," he replied.

"No, no, someone today playing with me", she raised her eyes, staring at the ceiling

"No, no one's kidding you," he replied as she sigh.

"Okay, can I have my coffee, please?! " she said a little more nervously, and he thought it over a little.

"No, you can't," he replied.

"What?why? " she asked, with a raised eye brow.

"Because I don't accept to serve you," he replied.

"Are you kidding me? "you are obliged to serve me,"she answered .

"No, I'm not, it's my shop and if I don't want to I don't serve," he replied..

"Yes, but I want coffee, and I won't leave here till I get my coffee," she answered doggedly.

"Then you'll wait until the store closes because you won't get coffee from here," he replied, More obstinately, as Mandy came out of the bathroom.

"Baby, I want some celery and spinach juice," Mandy told him, and Becky felt a strong stir in her stomach.

"Wait your turn, you will get your order after i got my coffee," replied Becky.

"Too bad we wouldn't even make you a nettle to drink," replied Mandy ironically, and Becky failed to keep her composure and gave her a loud slap, leaving all the people who were there, Mandy and Seth speechless..

She turnd and took her suitcase and ran out of the store.. She took a cab and went to the hotel the company had booked.She went up to her room and literally closed the door behind her with tremendous force.. She left her things in the little living-room, and with her nerves on edge she began to walk up and down in a rage.. The door of her room slammed.. she opened her eyes and looked at Paige and Maryse..

"OK.. tell us what happened? why do you have that look?"Paige asked her warily .

"Where shall I begin? where to start from last night until now the day goes to hell" she replied angry as she opened the mini bar and took out a bottle of water

"From the beginning, if you like," smiled Maryse, not to make her more angry; she knew that when Becky was angry you had to be on your guard.

"I came home yesterday.. my car broke down, I needed 45 minutes to get ready for the trip I waited for a taxi an hour and a half, I missed a good flight late, the next one was 2 hours late, it was a miserable flight with air gaps, I slept poorly, I was delayed in disembarkation after they had lost one of my suitcases, and after I finally managed to get out of the airport I walked into a shop to get coffee and I ran into Seth and that little slut Mandy and I didn't get coffee," she said irritated, she was always very cute when she got nervous.. Paige tried to keep her laughter going