Wrestlemania!

Wrestlemania..

Mexico!

Backstage

There was a particular uproar backstage.. It was nearly 3 o'clock, and everybody was there very early. Nikki's marriage was over and she was enjoying the whole month of her honeymoon..Becky, Seth, Paige, Dean, Miz, Maryse, they were all in the same place at the catering.. From that wedding night onwards Becky and Seth did not find themselves alone. They didn't even look at each other.. They could barely be in the same place..

Seth's relationship with Mandy went from bad to worse. Becky's attempt to date Drew failed.. She couldn't get Seth out of her mind.. and today she was pensive, anxious..Which everyone noticed..

"What's the matter with you today?" said Paige, as she sipped her coffee .

"A strange worry,"she  answered, and she drank some water.

"For your match tonight?"Maryse asked her .

"No, I'm not worried about my match.. my stomach bothers me, " she told them.. Seth looked at her for some minutes uneasily.

"Are you pregnant? " asked Dean, and made her laugh..

"No, you fool.. I have a strange feeling.. something bad will happen today, " she replied.

"Nothing's going to happen, you all going to be great it this ring," Paige told them, giving them courage, and Becky smiled at her..

A familiar figure for Becky  appeared and approached towards them.. Immediately Becky rose from her seat almost screaming with joy.. In front of her was one of her best friends, Charlotte..

"Oh my God I'm dreaming I can't believe you're here," Becky told her, almost tearful with emotion.

"I wouldn't miss your first Wrestlemania after 4 years of being out of this," Charlotte smiled tenderly..

"Sit down don't stay up," Becky told her, caressing her friend's baby bump. Charlotte sat between them. She was in her 6moth of her pregnancy

"How do you feel? are you nervous?"Charlotte asked her..

"A little yes.. but I think everything will be all right," answered Becks, smiling..

"You'll do fine.. I believe in you..Becky, I saw Barron outside.. what's he doing here?"Charlotte asked, and it was that time tha Becky felt the pain in her stomach grow stronger

"I don't know but it certainly isn't for the good that Barron is here," she answered.. she took the glass of water and drank it hastily.

"What did you see him do?" asked Miz, who had been silent for so long .

"He was talking to a girl.. like they were fighting, I think, " Charlotte replied.. they looked at each other.. already the hours were counting backwards.

"Where is Manu?" Becky asked to change subject

"He told me to come and see you and go back to my place,he is waiting on our seats.. front raw so I can see my best friend making history again" smiled Charlotte..

"I'll see you after the match.. we'll stay a few days, so I'll stop by your house to see you," Becky said, smiling..

Charlotte got up from her seat, and they start walking toward the catering exit.. they stood for a while and talked.. Charlotte looked for some minutes toward Seth..

"He's in love with you," Charlotte told her, and Becky tried to stop her.

"Charlotte has a big forbidding sign over his head," Becky tried to persuade her, but Charlotte was determined to talk to her straight.