The Come Back

Florida Orlado

It was around 8.30 in the morning when the air plane landed at the airport. She was waiting patiently her turn to get off the plane.. After a few minutes she was with her suitcases in her hands and she was walking to find the exit.. She wore her sunglasses the moment she stepped out of the airport..She took a deep breath and a tiny smile appeared on her face.. she was sorely missed Florida, Orlando, and all the things she had left behind for, 4 years..

She took the suitcases and found a taxi.. She was on her way home..She asked to the taxi driver to drive slower, she wanted to enjoy her ride to remember every single place that she had forgotten,.. After her injury she didn't want to come back to Orlando for no reason, she was hurting even when she was thinking about it.. it would remind her everything that she wasn't able to do any more..She took her some time to stand in her feet again but now she was back.. Stronger and Healthier than ever..

The drive was about 20 minutes long, and in that 20 minutes she was smiling constantly .. She paid the taxi driver, she took her stuff and she walked to her home.. She found the key in her purse.. She putted  it in the locker and unlocked the door.. She stepped in and left her stuff in a corner.. She closed the door behind her. She took a moment, closed her eyes and she smiled.. She was back home..This was her home..

She took of her sunglasses and she caught her hair on to a messy bun and she opened up the windows.. The home needed some fresh air. It's been locked for around 4 years.. She took a deep breath.. nothing could spoil her happiness, not even the smell of the shutter.. She left a small window open and she took her suitcase in her bedroom,she chose quickly an outfit she dressed up took her bag and her keys, locked up her house, took the car and she started driving..She pressed the throttle a little bit, the windows were open and she could enoyed the morning fresh air in her face.

She was looking forward to be back there,it was her favourite place and defiantly she And she certainly wouldn't miss the chance to be in her old lairs..This was the reason that she was back in Orlando after all.And that place was the first she wanted to be in. She always loved to work out there, early in the morning because her body was full of energy..that's what she used to say..

Even though her trip for her home town Ireland back to Orlando was big enough, she felt more rested than ever.,even if she had slept only for few hours during the night flight. She was happy to being there anyway.. She parked her car and jump out of it.. She took her bag and stared walking,.She stood for a few seconds and she looked the sing above her..WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER..She proudly smiled, she pushed the big glass door and walked in the hall way till the gym.. Her heart beats were speed and her body shuddered.. No she haven't saw some old love.. she was feeling that way because she was once again in this place after four years.absent.. It was that in few minutes she will be able to workout again.. She felt alive again after long time.. This is the place she belong in and she knew that and this time none would be able to deprive her what she love..

SHe walked down to the locker rooms..Her locker was there with her name on it "Rebecca Quin" She stucked onther paper in it..Now she wasn't Rebecca anymore.. Now she was Becky Lynch.. She left her stuff in the locker and she put on her earphones, she took her towel and her water and she was back in the gym, Her smile made her glowing even though she wasn't wearing makeup on.. She started her work out..the gym was nearly empty..

Two guys acroos the room were training but she dint pay attention to them.. She was continued her program.. Cardio, dumbbells, some abs.. she was sure that she can do that.. She liked to push her self on to the edge to be better day by day but she had decided that for the first day to follow her doctor's instructions and not to hassle her body, these exercises were enough,She worked out a lot those four years, but it certainly wasn't the same. The two men looked at her and they wonder who she was and what she was doing there while she was not even looked at them.. she was working on her abs, listening her favourites songs.. They looked the time and they left. Few minutes after that one woman's screaming forced her take off her earphones..

"Aaaaaaaa"the woman screamed.. she took of her earphones and she looked in front of her.. There standing one of her friends.. It was Nikki Bella,..she closed her playlist and stood up.

"Tell me you are her and it not a dream" Nikki said

"Yeah I'm back, i'm here and I'm ready to be on the rings again" Becky smiled and Nikki hugged her tight.. Becky hugged he back and after a while they sat down..

"Jeez when did you come back? why you didn't say a damn thing Becks?" Nikki asked her.. She couldn't believe that she was seeing her friend again after 4 years..

"Ohh I din't wanna lose this reaction" Becky smiled

"Does anybody know that you are here?" Nikki asked her and punch her softly in her arm

"Nope.. nobody knows nothing.. i wanted to be a surprise for everyone" she smiled and she tightened her ponytail

"Well you can surprise  them in a few minutes.. everybody gonna be here" Nikki stared at her..

"Um.. Nikki why you look at me like that?" Becky asked her and Nikki smiled at her

"You are more beautiful than ever. you are glowing.. " Nikki noticed..

"Its that I'm back, but where's everybody?" she asked

"Well they are in the training room upstairs in the ring" Nikki said and she looked at her

"Great there we go..I'll be the suspire of the day" she smiled again and she stand up

"Xmmm this is gonna be interesting" Nikki said with a warm smile.

"Oh Nikki congratulations, you finally got engaged with John." Becky teased her while they went out of the gym

"Ohh yeah thanks Becks.." Nikki smiled

They went to the next floor.. Nikki went first in the training room..

"Aa finally baby you are here, we wait you to start" John her fiancee said.. John was training them.. He was one of the veterans on the ring..

"Yeah yeah baby I'm here but I have a surprise for all of you, and babe you know that I have been retired.. you didn't need to wait for me" she smiled enigmatically

"Will we like the surprise? you will make a striptease for us?" Seth asked and everybody laughed except John who gave his an angry look

"I don't know.. maybe" she said smiling..

She was standing by the door.. She opened it..

"Ladies and gentlemen today one old friend is here.. " she said and let Becky inside.. Becky walked secure, she looked at them and she smiled

"Hello boys and girls.." her hand were around her waist and she was looking at them..Every body looked at her speechless..Nobody could believe that she was there.. back with them.. And the fact that she was prettier and hotter than ever.. That she was glowing and that she was back to fight again on the rings!

Sooo this is my first chapter.. I hope all of you enjoy this.. And once again sorry for my terrible English (yeah i'm gonna say sorry lots of times) go easy on me.. Hope you like it.. I will post chapters once a week.. probably every Saturday.. Forgive me for wrong expressions or spelling mistakes.. I'm working on them.. I hope that i get better at it..If you like it.. vote, comment and probably share it.. Till the next chapter lots of kisses and love.. XOXO!