I'll Take Some Pie

So this story is just me having fun writing so yeah...it won't be anything too special. McKenna has blonde hair and blue eyes like Marry with a sprinkle of freckles across her nose. I see her as around 5'7 ish.

McKenna p.o.v.
I'm currently sitting in the back of the impala as we're on the road to who knows where. Dean is driving blasting classic rock and Sam is passed out in the passenger seat. Dean had gotten off the phone with Bobby two hours ago in the motel we were staying at in Montana.
The only problem is he refused to tell me where we were going. I know he told Sam while I was in the shower but the bitch wouldn't say a word to me about it.
I know, rude right?
Dean has this unreasonable fetish for being overprotective of me. As if I'd break if he told me where we were going and what we were hunting this time. I'm sick of it. All I know is we're headed west.

I spring up from my laying position, reach forward over the front seat, and turn down the music.
"Hey what the hell?" Dean says, angry I cut off his jam session.

"So are just not going to tell me anything about this hunt or are you gonna wait for me to figure it out, cause you know I'm going to eventually." I say annoyance evident in my voice.
He sighed and leaned his head against the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the window.

"I'd prefer if you stayed out of this hunt altogether." He says already frustrated.
"Why, what's so different about this one?" I ask. At this point Sam had woken up.
"Because some of the best hunters we know called us for backup." Sam said knowing I wouldn't drop it until I had all the answers. Much like I do with everything.
Dean sighs once again giving up due to being too tired to argue about it.
"The Argents called Bobby asking for help with a pack of werewolves and a long string of bloody deaths." He says, my eyes widening.
"The Argents? They're known for skills in werewolf hunting. Like best in the business good, and they called us for help?" I ask in bewilderment for clarification.

"Yes, and that's why you're not even going to get out of the car." Dean says angrily.
"That's insane! You know damn well I can take care of myself! You need me and you know it! No offense to you two but you aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in package. I'm the one who figures out all the questions and gives you the answers. As a matter of fact I don't think you'll even be able to find them without my insight, let alone kill them!" I exclaim in anger and offense.
"No McKenna, I don't care how long it takes us to figure this out, I don't want you involved and I'll handcuff you to a radiator before I let you go anywhere near this hunt!" Dean yells.
"I think I agree with Dean on this one Mac. It's way too risky, like you said the Argents are known for this stuff so you know it's a serious threat if they're calling in any backup at all, let alone us." Sam says calmly turning to look at me with a concerned expression.

"I can't believe you two. How many times do I prove myself strong enough for you to get it through your thick skulls that I'm not a kid anymore? I'm nineteen for Christ's sake I've been hunting since I was twelve!" I say exasperated.
"You're staying out of it and that's final." Dean says making eye contact with me through the rear view mirror, his eyes hard and serious.
I huffed and fell back onto the back seat.
I've taken down whole vampire nests by myself and they think I won't even be able hold my own in a fight with them there with me. Assholes.
30 minutes later
Dean pulls up to a rundown diner with a flickering open sign. We climb out of the impala and walk in. The tension between Dean and I was thick.
We sit down in a booth and I sit next to Sam. We order our food and eat in silence. I got a bacon cheeseburger and a side of curly fries. I have an obsession with curly fries.
Dean gets a double bacon cheeseburger and Sam gets a chicken salad.
We finish our food and the waitress comes back.
"Can I got you guys anything else?" She asked, flirtatiously looking at Sam.
"I'll take some pie." Dean and I say at the same time while I roll me eyes at the waitresses action. We look at each other and smile. At this point in time we both know all is forgiven. Cause you know pie solves all your problems.

As we're walking out of the diner I realize something.
"You know never told me where we're actually going." I say confused.
Dean replies with.
"Beacon Hills California."