5

"Hey! Stop it!" I squealed as Alissa tried to get the gun out of my hands.

Yes, a gun. Well, no, I'm not training to kill my lawful mate because that would be just so brutal. I'm not one to release her anger that way.

So yeah, rest assured because I will not kill the next in line Alpha.

I'm in the arcade, obviously, in the mall with my friend,  to get my mind out of the strings because just after being healed, I was already stressed by some big douche.

"I know right." I heard my wolf inside my mind as she laughed inside my head.

I'm just thankful cause that scene with Kyle helped me to regain my wolf again though I don't remember how I lost her in the first place. Not to mention that I also shifted?

Yeah. I did and it was awesome, I tell you. I'm a big white wolf and I so love it! My wolf is a big white one with the highlights of gold. I don't know if it's unnatural but I can feel its familiarity so yeah, maybe it's really natural for us to have those kind of wolves.

Gaah. Not being able to remember sure sucks but being able to have your wolf back is the best. I think that without her, I was really miserable and yeah, now, I'm so much fine and a little outgoing.

I told Alissa everything that transpired after she left me and imagine a chimney with a face and you have now a perfect illustration of what I saw of her.

I did leave some details out though because my wolf said so. I don't know why she wants to keep some things from Alissa when she trusts her too.

Yeah, my wolf trust Alissa but I bet that she don't trust her fully. So, I didn't tell Alissa about my wolf and my shifting because my alter-ego told me that there's a time for that.

"GAME OVER."  I read that big words in the screen and sighed. Why does every game has to be over so soon?

I was just enjoying it!

I looked over to my pocket for some tokens but sadly, it was empty already. Gaaahh. So, I turned to where Alissa once was but she's already playing on the other side of the arcade. Oh great.

I still wanna play this game and I don't have any token left.

"Then buy." My wolf sneered and I rolled my eyes. That's it. I don't wanna buy because the token machine is nowhere in sight.

Lol. It's on the other side of the arcade and I'm just too lazy to go in there. So I shook my head and sighed until my last breath.

That's so over reacting.

"Pathetic." I mumbled under my breath. "If only the heavens will shower me some tokens right now." I said in a soft tone as I lift my hands in the air like trying to catch something.

"Oh yeah, like you will get something from that." My ever sarcastic wolf said.

As if the heavens answered me, I felt a cold metal on my hand and when I lowered it in my line of sight...

Oh my gosh!

"Thank heavens!" I muttered under my breath.

Miracles do happen.

"No problem my child. " I heard the heavenly being who gave me this token said and I grinned even more.

This is really unusual but it's so cool that an immortal being in the skies is talking to me.

"Really. I..." I'm about to thank him again when I was cut off by a growl inside my head.

"Pathetic really Lia? A heavenly being? Look behind you!" My wolf sneered again but I turned reluctantly and true to her words, it wasn't really some angel but a guy.