EXTRA 9. The Wine

A/N:

My pervy side is again resurfacing. Please forgive me. 🙇‍♀️😂

If you're not comfortable with suggestive scenes, you can skip into the middle part. But nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the chapter xx

∞FRANK, a sorcerer

I am a sorcerer... a very old, grumpy sorcerer. No one liked me anymore since nowadays sorcery was regarded as obsolete art. No one was willing to pay me or was even curious of the lifestyle of a typical mage. So now I was here with nothing to spend my time on but to jump from house to house – watching its dwellers. Sometimes I would be the water dripping from the faucet, or the air from the exhaust fan or the soil wedged on the strap of slippers. 

But tonight – I hit a jackpot for I decided to be a fire in a small fireplace and now I was watching a hot scene enfolding before my eyes - maybe even hotter than I was.

I was watching them for sometime now - how they were so busy with lovemaking. But this lovemaking was different from others because it involved a very beautiful and oh-so-sexy redhead and a man I think I should call the Sex God. 

I was watching how this Sex God would always whisper sweet-nothings to the innocent redhead – making her bend to anything, literally and figuratively.

And now, they were on the heat of their nth round on the couch with the girl bouncing on his lap. He was telling her what he'd do to her on the next minutes – his hands clasping her hips to make them go faster. The air smelled of sex and passion with cacophony of wet skins flirting with each other and loud erotic moans. Just when I thought he couldn't take it anymore – he kissed her so hotly, his hands drifting up her back and gripped her shoulders so he could thrust harder and faster with an unbelievable speed that made my embers blaze so madly - I think I would be burning their house sometime soon. It took him just a couple of thrusts and the girl went writhing above him, clearly reaching her own pleasure.

"You came again before me, Cal. Such a bad girl," he murmured after, sucking her neck at the process.

Well, if I was that girl, I would have even reached it earlier. This Sex God was the embodiment of hot, dangerous, and skillful... very skillful. His silver hair, glinting dark eyes and devilish smile - even that body that I could only wish for - were already enough for every girls to drool.

The girl he was calling "Callie", obviously his lover, slumped on the couch – totally spent. It was a waste that I didn't have clearer vision but I was able to make out bites and marks on her neck and hips. It wouldn't be a surprise if they were also on her breasts because the Sex God so so loved to feast on them including and especially the one between her legs. It was more evident when the man once again spread her and eat her up.

Lewd sounds again filled the air, her feminine curvy legs in the air- either kicking or sliding down the man's broad back. Her slender fingers secured around the man's head – pulling roughly at the thick strands as she let it stay between her legs. Every minute that passed, her body thrashed more desperately, moans growing even louder. And when it seemed she was again ready to explode, the man suddenly pulled away and moved his fingers in a way a very experienced sorcerer would do. And she was again under his wicked spell as she screamed in ecstasy. And the Sex God now also a Sorcerer just watched her body quivering, her juices moistening the covers of the couch.

"I can't get enough of you," he said in a very deep voice and I couldn't agree more for he was again above her and ruthlessly filling her again. In no time, they were at it again – kissing torridly, tongues fighting, fingers scratching and legs constricting. The couch groaned from their rapid movements which were becoming faster every seconds passing. It took them a lot shorter this time for they were in paradise a minute after with the man emptying inside her.

If this was the generation today, it was so unfortunate for me to have been born a bit early. 

I saw them laying there, panting, with the man whispering 'I love yous' and raining butterfly kisses on her face. I bet, in a while, he would be up again and ready for action making me wonder if the girl could even walk after this.

However, it seemed he want to call it a night for he arranged the now sleeping girl on the couch in a more comfortable position and kissing her sweetly on the forehead after.

I would have jumped to another house to at least cool off my head but I was suddenly curious of the relationship between this two. They were doing it so passionately and it seemed it was something they have been looking forward to for a long time – especially the Sex God. He was like a starving beggar prepared to eat any crumbs left on the table. 

The Sex God – okay, I'll call him "Zeke" according to the girl who was endlessly moaning his name unless it was the name of her other boyfriend – stood up and with all of his marvelous glory walked and wore a strewn robe from the floor. He went to a room and brought out a blanket with him when he returned - placing it over the naked body of Callie.

He then started to clean the coffee table, wiped the floor, washed the glasses and set aside the wine bottle – leaving me wondering how it could be possible for someone to even clean a room after a mindnumbing sex.

After cleaning ... and cleaning, he got himself a new glass of wine, and Zeke, who wasn't aware of my weak heart, sat on the coffee table facing me. He stared at my embers and I became shy all of a sudden. His sapphire eyes bore into my flame, deep in thought. With the intensity of his gaze and the way he even brushed his hair carelessly made me question my sexuality. 

He downed the wine and had two more glasses of it before he finally stood up and grab the phone on the far side.

He was holding the receiver but his eyes were fixed on an abstract picture of fireflies. He talked on the phone - a bit short to be an alibi to his other girlfriend if he has any, and too long to be another booty call. All I heard was Zeke cancelling the wedding.

He then hang up the phone and stared at the painting for a bit more. A sigh escaped his mouth before he sat on the space next to the girl, facing her. She watched her sleeping for a couple more minutes before he grabbed her left hand and stroked it, planting a light kiss on its knuckles. It was so tender, my flames swayed with love. His hands were tracing circles on the back of her hand, probably still thinking, when I saw him touched her ring finger. In a voice so low, he said, "I, Keenan Caldwell... take you, Calliope Boulstridge, to be my lawful wife-"

Wait, what am I witnessing? Is he reciting a marriage vow?

"-to have and to hold ..." he paused, his hands still holding hers in a gentle way. "...  from this day forward..."

His voice croaked and I know he was tearing up. I felt my embers turning to shy smoke as I felt the love on his voice. "...for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer... in sickness and in health... until death-" he shook his head and lowered himself, his other arm brushed her hair. He then whispered the last part on against her ear. "-no death will make us part."

He kissed her on the cheeks and Callie stirred, opening her eyes.

"Hmm?"

Zeke just smiled, wiping his cheeks hastily  and planted a quick kiss on her lips. "How are you?"

Her eyes were heavy with fatigue. "I-I'm sleepy."

He kissed her hand softly and pulled away. "Let's go to bed."

Callie just nodded and encircled her arms around his neck as he bent and carried her – the blanket flopping around her. He had just taken a couple of steps when Callie probably fell asleep again, her arms untangling . My eyes fell on her left hand, hanging in the air.

Her fingers might have no ring at the moment but it was the most sincere vow I've heard in my whole life.