Chapter 10

"Hey, (Y/N)-Chan's waking up!"

"Be careful, her arm is still broken."

"Like I give a fuck. Wake her up!"

"Sanemi! That's rude!"

"(Y/N)-Chan, I made you a picture of a flower."

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing the faces of the ones you loved. You sucked in a breath.

"Where's Rengoku? And Tanjirou? What about Zenitsu and Inosuke? Nezuko?" You asked as they all looked at you.

"Ah, it seems they went on vacation," Shinobu smiled.

"I... see! Anyway, what happened?" You asked, giving them your sweetest smile.

"I... er-" she stuttered, red in the cheeks.

"Are you alright?" Muichiro asked, leaning down and touching your forehead with a red face along with all the other pillars.

"I'm... I'm fine, why?" You asked, holding his hand.

"Well, let's just say that you're a little-" Obanai started.

"I'll get going, now!" You abruptly stood up, running while waving at all of them.

"I'll see you guys very soon, okay?"

Sanemi shook his head, arms crossed.

"She's so weird."

Where is the end? Does it even end?

You ran, sword ready in hand.

Let's try the fence!

You touched the fence. It radiated coldness, almost like ice.

"This must be it. Shinobu's fence shouldn't be this cold," you said to yourself, raising the sword until you saw movement in the corner of your eye.

What was that?

You hesitantly followed it, walking quietly, adrenaline pumping.

There was a kid, she seemed to be about 9 or 10. She had a dagger, and with it, she sliced the border.

Who is this kid and what are they doing?

You chased after her inside the lukewarm void.

It's hot but also cold and suffocating. Is this really just a void?

"Hey kid," you called, finally having enough.

She snapped her head, eyes wide open in alarm.

"H-how did you get here?!" She screamed, pulling up her dagger.

"I could ask you the same thing. This is a dream, why would someone I don't know be here?" You asked, narrowing your eyes.

She gripped the dagger, turning around.

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to find your 'Spiritual Core' and destroy it!" She screamed, running.

You raced after her, jumping on the little girl.

"Why are you here, child?" You asked, lightly gripping her neck.

"You're trying to kill me!" She screamed, flinging her hands to her neck.

"I have no intention of killing human children. Tell me why you're here, or I'll change this dream into a nightmare," you said, voice lowered.

She stopped and stared in horror.

"I thought you said that you wouldn't kill me... how are you a Hashira when you're a monster?!"