Chapter 7

"This is the Headquarters of the Demon Hunters. You are on trial right now, Kamado Tanjirou."

"There is no need for a trial here! Protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct! We can deal with it by ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!" Flame Pillar, Rengoku, said.

"Then let me cut her head off flamboyantly. I'll show I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else! It'll be a flamboyant flamboyance!" Sound Pillar, Uzui stated.

'Ehh! We're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurts oh so much!' The Love Pillar, Mitsuri, thought.

"Ahh... what a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. It is so sorrowful that she was born into this world," cried Rock Pillar Gyoumei.

'What were those clouds again? What were they called?' Asked Mist Pillar Muichiro.

"Let's kill her."

"Uh-huh!"

"Yeah, flamboyantly."

"More importantly, what're we gonna do about Tomioka and (L/N)?" A voice asked in a tree.

"I have a headache seeing them not bound there. According to Kochou, those two violated Demon Hunter Conduct as well. How will we deal with them? How will we take them take responsibility? How are we gonna make them suffer?" Snake Pillar Obanai asks, pointing at the duo.

'Iguro-San, you're so persistent as usual, like a snake. So persistent and wonderful!'

"Well, wouldn't you like to know?" Snorted the Music Pillar, (Y/N) (L/N).

Standing next to her was the Water Pillar, Giyuu.

'Tomioka-San and (Y/N)-Chan are all alone so far away. They're both so brave!'

"Well, it's fine, right? They followed me without causing a ruckus. More importantly, I want to hear this boy's story," Insect Pillar, Shinobu, said.

'Even (Y/N)-Chan and Tomioka-San are here because of me...' Tanjirou thought, coughing violently.

"He should get some water. Your chin is hurting so take your time drinking. And please tell me. There is a painkiller in there, so you will ease up a bit. It's not like it heals your injuries, so don't push yourself."

"My little sister was turned into a demon. But she never has eaten someone before. Up until now and from now on, she will never hurt a living person!" Tanjirou panted.

"Don't spit out stupid rash remarks so recklessly. For starters, of course she'd protect her family. I can't trust anything you're saying. And I won't trust them," Obanai said.

"Ahhh... you're being obsessed with the demon. Let's kill this pitiful child quickly and release him from suffering," Rock Pillar stated.

"Listen to the boy for goodness sake!" The Music Pillar cried, tired of all the nonsense.

"He became a swordsman to find a cure for his sister! It has been two years since Nezuko has become a demon and within that time, she hasn't eaten a single person!" She said, shaking from exhaustion.

"Look at you! You seem so weak and fragile right now! It was only just a few demons and you're like this already!" Obanai snapped, glaring at her.

"Like you were there! None of you would believe me if I said what happened, so why waste my breath on it?!" She shouted, annoyed.

"Oh really? Well then, I would like to know what happened to you then! I'll believe it like I believe the boy's story," he snapped right back at her.