Summer Nights

~Morning~

Kasumi: "Good morning senpai"

You put your phone away, finished browsing the chatroom and phan site for the morning. You were still patiently waiting for your morning train to school, happy to see Kasumi on the way there.

You: "Hey Sumi, today's a scorcher huh?"

Kasumi: "You're telling me. I keep using up my water bottle at practice so fast. At least the summer break is coming up soon, can I ask what your plans are?"

You: "Got nothing really planned out yet, what about you? Training for the next meet?"

Kasumi: "Yup, and on my free time, self-training. You're free to join me any time though"

Your conversation was cut as the train to school pulled in, both of you hopping on and continuing your chat on the train ride. Not much had really happened after Kaneshiro's change of heart, meaning Phantom Thief business was at an all-time low. The only real point of interest was Medjed and Alibaba, but you didn't really think much of them or their threats at this point. Kasumi stuck close to you on the train ride, with it filled to the brim with people on their morning commutes. Once you finally arrived at your stop, the two of you exited together, chatting about Kasumi's training plans until you got to the gate.

Kasumi: "Well, hope you have a good day in class senpai. I have to study for exams myself since they moved mine"

You: "Wanna study at the diner again?"

Kasumi: "Thank you, but unfortunately I have practice after school today. I'll just have to put lots of effort in my spare time to my grades"

You: "Heh, alright. The offer is open whenever"

Kasumi gave you a happy nod before embracing you in a hug, the nearby students quickly taking notice.

You: "H-hey! People are staring..."

Kasumi: "Everyone's talking about us already anyways, and it's your fault for being so huggable"

You rolled your eyes at the young girl, reciprocating her hug before making your way to your separate classes for the day. Throughout the day, you kept an eye on your phone, wondering if you'd get another message from 'Alibaba'.

~A Few Days Later - Daytime~

You: "Are you sure...this will help you art?!"

Yusuke: "But of course! After seeing your display of gymnastics in Kaneshiro's Palace, I was certain I wished to explore it in my artwork!"

Summer vacation was in full swing now, with the infiltration of Futaba Sakura's Palace along with it. While the situation you found yourselves in was a confusing one, the task of infiltration was something you knew how to do. It provided a much-needed break from the topics of hacking and internet warfare. Torrential rain made going out today practically impossible, however Yusuke had contacted you the night before to ask for your help. He had made his way to Leblanc with his art supplies, having you pose in one of the many positions Kasumi had taught you in gymnastics.

Yusuke: "Must you move so much? I must mark the outlines of your pose"

You: "This isn't exactly...the easiest pose...to maintain!"