The Only Girl

Emerald Jade Fernandez, a girl who got kicked out on her former school because of her behavior. She's a bully. A trouble-maker. She was forced to transfer to another school where they can monitor all her moves. She is not allowed to do something that will ruin her record again. Pero kaya niya nga bang magpakabait? Kaya niya bang tumagal nang walang ginagawa kung ang section na napuntahan niya ay mas malala pa sa ugali niya?

***

A section where there is a rule that they are not allowed to break. No girls are allowed to stay. They've been following that rules for years. But, what if this girl named Jade doesn't want to leave? Will they still be able to follow the rule? Or some of them will choose to break it?

***

This is my first ever story here on Wattpad.

Please bear with me.

This is inspired by Ang Mutya Ng Section E!!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story may contain grammatical errors, typographical errors, and strong language.

Date Started: August 15, 2020
Date Ended: November 13, 2020