Birthday Present

Your boyfriend, Nathan, had been away on tour with his band. You missed him a lot, but knew it was the best for his career. Anyway, it was almost your birthday and Nath couldn't make it with being away, but he skyped/called/text every day, which was nice.

"Hey!" You were on Skype to Nath and the rest of the boys.

"Hey, Babe! I've got the best birthday present for you!"

"Nath, you really didn't have to!"

"Y/N, it's awesome!" Max said in the background, peering around the wall. It left you thinking all night. What was he on about? It was now your birthday and you checked the post. A few birthday card from family, bills, but nothing from Nathan. You were hoping for at least a card. Maybe it just got lost in the post and would be here tomorrow. You went to walk back up the stairs to bed when the doorbell rang. You opened the door and there stood Nath and the boys.

"Ahhhhh!" You leaped on Nath and the other laughed. He dropped the bouquet of flowers he was holding, but luckily Siva caught them. "What are you all doing here? I thought you were on tour!" You were in shock, but it was a good kind of shock.

"Well, I couldn't miss my girl's birthday now, could I?" Nath smiled, kissed you passionately and handed you the bouquet. They were lovely! You thanked Nath and you all sat down in your living room.

"So, mine and the boys' birthday present to you (excluding Nathan)is we're gonna take you out clubbing, WOO!" Max said, sounding already excited.

"Thanks guys aha!"

"And my present is here." Nath reached in his pocket and revealed two tickets, plane tickets, "Me and you are going on holiday!" Nath was taking you on holiday, just you two, omg!

"Aw Nath, thanks so much!"

"Anything for you!" Nath then kissed you again and the other boys got up.

"We best be heading off, get ready, y'know, anyway see ya later Y/N!"

"Bye." You giggled, the thought of them leaving you alone with Nathan.

"I love you, Y/N," Nathan said; full of meaning.

"I love you too." You kissed once more and then got ready. What an awesome birthday this was!