Surprise!

You come home from a long day at work. Nathan, your boyfriend, is away touring the world and you're home alone. You miss him loads, but try to get on with other things to take your mind off the hole in your heart that Nath has. You decide to get changed and you swing your bag onto the sofa and go get into something more loose and comfy. When you're done, you're in your comfiest pyjamas, your hair's tied up and your make-up's off. You felt more comfortable now and it felt like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. You could relax. You walked into the living room to take your bag upstairs to find that your bag is no longer there anymore. You start searching the house and couldn't find it anywhere. You start to move the cushions about on the sofa, looking for your bag, when you hear a familiar voice behind you.

"You looking for this?" You turn around and Nath is stood in front of you, grinning and holding your bag.

"ARRGGGHHHH!!" You were really shocked and happy and jumped onto Nathan with such a force, that he fell on the floor, you on top of him. You stare into each other's eyes for what felt like forever and then you shared a passionate kiss.

"I missed you," Nath said, with a tear in his eye.

"I missed you too! Like you wouldn't believe actually!"

You hugged Nath again and then you both sat together on the sofa talking. Nath told you about how the touring had been and how he was getting really upset being apart from you and he missed you, so he decied to come home for a bit.

"The only problem is I have to go again."

"I know, but we'll live, we did before!" You say, trying to re-assure Nathan that you can make it work.

"I know, but it shouldn't have to be like that... Come with me?"

"What?!" You're so shocked at what Nath has just said, but pleased too because if you were being honest, the pain of being away from him was unbearable.

"Come with me," He repeated what he had said before and looked at you, smiling, but getting anxious for an answer.

"I'd love to Nath! But what about work?"

"We'll sort it! But if you're coming, you might wanna start packing!"

"Argh, I do love you, Mr Sykes!" you say with a cheeky grin.

"And I love you too!" Nath gave you a quick, but passionate kiss. Yours and Nath's faces were now gleaming with happiness at the thought of all of this and you were both so excited. It was (technically) your first 'holiday' together. It would be perfect and the best bit about it... You'd be spending it with your boyfriend!