A Happy Life

You and Nathan had been together for almost 7 years. You had been married for 3 of them and they were some of the best years of your life. Nathan made you so happy. Yeah, you had arguments just like everyone else does, but he always treated you like a princess and constantly showed you how much he loved you.

2 years ago, only 1 year into your marriage, you found out you were pregnant and were blessed with a beautiful daughter. You and Nathan decided on the name Mia Grace. She was a typical daddy's girl and Nathan loved that. He loved to spoil her rotten and loved her to pieces. It was hard when he was away, but he made up it for it when he came back, taking you both out to places as a family and just generally spending time together.

Today was Mia's 2nd birthday and you were throwing her a party. Fortunately, Nathan and the boys were doing gigs in the UK that week so they were able to be there. Everything was ready and all that was needed to be done now was for you all to get ready yourselves.

"C'mon Mia, go, go, go!" you joked, chasing her up the stairs in laughter. Once you'd reached the top, you chased her into her room and helped choose her party outfit. You chose her favourite dress and left her to get changed. Once the door was closed, you made your way into your own room. You opened your door and walked inside to be greeted by Nathan sat on your bed, reading through his twitter.

"The fanmily all wish Mia a 'happy birthday'," Nathan said whilst putting his phone and walking towards you.

"That's nice of them." You smiled back and put your arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Before you allowed yourself to get carried away, you spoke.

"We really should get changed." Nathan agreed and you both changed. Nathan wore a simple jeans and tee (not like he couldn't pull it off) whilst you wore a maxi dress with your gladiator sandals. You lightly curled your hair and added a small amount of make-up. When you were done, you turned around and saw Nathan watching you in awe.

"Wow, you, you look-" Nathan stuttered on his words, causing you to blush, "Amazing. What did I do to get such a beautiful wife, eh?" he said as a joke, but you knew he meant it.

"Well, as much as you do deserve a beautiful wife, I'm not sure you've got her," you joked. You had always been so self-conscious about yourself, despite Nathan's opinion on that matter.

"Well, I think you must be mistaken because I'm looking right at her," Nathan countered then pecked your lips. You kissed him back and replied.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Well, you should believe it more often."

A FEW HOURS LATER

Mia's party was now in full swing, nearing the end. You cried during the cutting of her cake, finally realising that she was growing up. You wanted her to stay your baby forever. Realising that she was growing up only made you proud of her though. She may have only been young, but to have a dad that travelled the world and hardly seeing him, but still having a smile on her face made her such a strong person, especially for her age.

People had now started to leave. It was now only you, Nathan and Mia again. You'd decided to leave the mess for a while and just let Mia play. She was outside playing with the new toys she'd gotten as you watched her from the back door, leaning on its frame. You sighed happily and just watched her. Nathan soon joined your side and put his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder and watched his daughter play.

"Nathan?"

"Hm?" He replied.

"Have you ever thought about having another baby?" You asked. Your gaze didn't move, not wanting to see Nathan's expression. The question had been bugging you for a while. 

"Honestly, yes. Have you?"

"Yes," You nodded in response.

"And?" Nathan enquired.

"I want another baby."

"Well, I guess we're trying for another baby then," Nathan stated. You turned around and looked into his eyes, trying to figure out if he was sure of this. He simply nodded, causing you to squeal with happiness. You threw your arms around his neck and continually thanked him in his ear. You embraced each other, wide smiles on both of your faces. You were going to have another baby with the man of your dreams and the love of your life. You really couldn't deny how much you loved him.

EXTRA LONG IMAGINE RIGHT HERE!! I hope you like it and I'm reeeeeeeeally sorry it's taken so long. Enjoy! :)