Bowling with Friends

You and your friends had decided to go bowling. You all loved it and there was nothing else to do, so now was a great time! You all met at your house and your mum drove you to the bowling alley. When you arrived, you noticed a group of lads already in one of the lanes. They seemed quite loud and energetic from where you were stood, their bellowing laughs surrounding the building. You didn't think much of them and carried on walking with your friends. You all changed into your bowling shoes that you'd just hired and went to your lane.

The game was flowing and going great! You had managed to get a few strikes, which you were quite proud of. A few of your friends were losing badly, so you kept teasing them every know and then about it, but they just laughed. It was a great night! You were half way through the game when the guys you saw earlier started to approach you and your friends. One specifically caught your eye. You weren't sure why, he just did. He had bright, green eyes, that captivated you immediately and his brown hair was hidden under a hat. As the lads approached you they were still laughing and joking like earlier. You pretended as if they weren't there and carried on bowling, trying not to cause any trouble fro yourself. However, your friends had other ideas. As soon as they saw who was near us, they ran over to introduce themselves, whilst you trailed behind in the background. You never thought of yourself as being pretty or anything like that, so it wasn't like they were going to pay much attention to you.

Your friends were now having a flowing conversation with the guys. You, however, never said a word. You all decided to go and sit in the restaurant part of the bowling alley and each ordered a drink. Whilst ordering yours, you noticed the green-eyed boy looking at you. You looked back at him once you'd ordered and he hastily pretended to be looking at something else, a blush upon his cheeks. You smiled at his shyness and waited for your drink.

Once it had been done, you all took a seat at a table and carried on the conversation where it left off. You went into a daze, not knowing what to say, when you were suddenly knocked out of it by the boy, whose name you still didn't know of.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, a slight smirk present on his face.

"Ella," you said, beginning to blush. Every one went back to their previous conversations whilst you had one with the boy you'd began to admire. You found out that his name was Nathan and you both loved tea! Great thing to have in common! By the end of the night, each of your friends had taken a shine to one of the boys, yours, of course, being Nathan. You all headed out to your cars outside. Once you need to split ways. Your friends bid farewell to the other lads, exchanging numbers in the process, whilst you and Nathan stood there being shy.

"Just go speak to him!" your friend screamed in your ear, pushing you into Nathan. You said sorry and began to blush furiously. How embarrassing!

"Ella, erm, I really like you and wondered if, erm.." He began to hesitate on his words, not sure whether to proceed, "Whether you'd wanna go out with me sometime?" he said, scratching his head and looking down. You just laughed and smiled widely.

"I'd love to!" you replied. You and Nathan exchanged numbers and said goodbye. You hugged each other for a while and then pulled away. Nathan sneakily kissed your cheek and ran off to his group of friends whilst turning around and giving you a sly smirk. Well that was a good day!

I hope you like it! :)